DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Haha yall buffalo some real life jokes! Yea Ur 40 year old toy wackass ... Yea homies

Not riding around southwest smashing shit dawg! Take a ride homie, Tell me who's smashed out

So i took a ride around southwest like you requested.... turns out it is amo thats smashed out...

for every amo piece i saw i seen 4 hafass.... i couldnt believe it myself honestly.

i had NO idea hafas was actually up that much in SW.

Im not takin sides or nothing. Amo prolly has some the doppest pieces in this citys chill spots. his style is bangin. no question. but how u gonna let some old ass white dude come thru your hood and smash out half of ur streets spots in broad daylight?

only thing of hafs i seen dissed out is the 94 building, a weed sprayer, and a semi trailer.

and he done fixed that 94 box anyway....

It's good to see niggas wildin' out n shit. Don't know if Amo could give two shits though, cat has mad spots to spare. I only had one time where niggas smashed my shit out. Years later, I kinda had respect that someone actually tried to step up. Shakes the game up, plus makes you sharpen up the smash downs & the beat downs. Ignorant shit is real healthy for graf. Hope everyone eventually sees that shit. Big ups to all you crazy muthafuckas out there, one day you'll all be laughing at this shit like good fuckin' times. Detroit's where it's at.

:nut: woooord

So i took a ride around southwest like you requested.... turns out it is amo thats smashed out...

for every amo piece i saw i seen 4 hafass.... i couldnt believe it myself honestly.

i had NO idea hafas was actually up that much in SW.

Im not takin sides or nothing. Amo prolly has some the doppest pieces in this citys chill spots. his style is bangin. no question. but how u gonna let some old ass white dude come thru your hood and smash out half of ur streets spots in broad daylight?

only thing of hafs i seen dissed out is the 94 building, a weed sprayer, and a semi trailer.

and he done fixed that 94 box anyway....

fixed? i wouldnt call that fixed hahahahha. looks busted to me.

So, how's that "taxing" and regulating on out of towners who use colors going?

First off, I was the one who said that as a joke because detroit is gutter as fuck & 90% of writers use dollar cans. I've been out of the game for a long, long time & so has everyone I had the privilege to paint with. Me & half of those cats would've taxed these cats. I don't think any active writer nowadays said that. And it's a different time, 90% of writers here now are from the burbs & don't have an old mentality type shit.

But, who knows. I ain't really know the people in the scene now. Sayin' shit like that is like poking the fuckin' monkey, like my old g-ma used to say. Obviously, you're a hitter or one of your boys is. By instigating shit here, you could easily provoke a vamp down on your people. Good job. So, let's look at these facts... some out of towners hit a couple streets & a bunch of chill spots with $7 paint with skill that took them 15 yrs. of their life to throw away to acquire at the same time biting every fuckin' writer around the country to get the style they have now. I'd say that's a win for you in the D. :lol:

I actually love seeing Rime shit, shit's out cold. But come on now. Out of towners ain't shit on nobody's name here yet, & can't nobody run the streets in a few months....you feel like someone's proving a point here now?

Bottom line is, these incredible writers are pretty much bouncers from state to state who bite everything they see to acquire what they're able to do...if not, you'd see subway pieces in the 80's that dope. And you ain't rackin' Montana's. 2 of the most legit elements of graf ain't involved with these out of towners here....it's hard for me, personally, to nut over that shit when those facts are involved.

But, I dig seein' this new shit in Detroit. Just don't front like you're more phenomenal than what's been going on here since our start.

• Like 1

not to mention, 2 of those out of towner street sides are getting shat the fuck all over. dont go over locals. no matter how "toy" the niggas that are acting as your tour guide tell you the local was. funny thing is, you wanna talk about bustin a nut over out of towner shit, wait till you see the dick riding they get when the flicks get posted of their shit getting taken back.

i dont give a fuck who you are. stated it once. stay up on your spots. we are.

^if youre referring to anything I said my internet friend that is not true. humble is my new fucking middle name. but like I told your homie in a pm, if one of my people in my crew do a streetside fill in, I dont care who went over them, how bad they got "burnt," it dont fucking matter, you take that shit back

I dont want anyone in this city thinking you can roll over us and were gonna sit back and say its ok cause its so and so. fuck that. get your own fucking spot. I have made countless mistakes coming up the last 3 years and I take pride that I can sit my crew down and not only teach them any history they need to know about this city, unbiased at that,

but in the end, nobody in my crew, no matter how "toy" anyone here thinks they are, lets that shit slide anymore. that goes for anyone. so now in the next couple days we got spots to shit on, and if anyone has a problem with it oh well. city has more than enough spots, get your own, cause we aint giving ours up.

peace.