DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So what?

Also, the proper term is PIZZA BOX. That used to have free pizza in it. He tried using a burger wrapper, but I got this pica problem and I ended up eating the wrapper. Then, I actually started gnawing on the box until it was actually gone. But, I think it was done by then... facts and documents can prove this.

• Like 1

If you live in Detroit and are registered to vote, today you have the opportunity to vote to legalize possession of 1 ounce of pot for persons 21 or older on private property. GO OUT AND FUCKING VOTE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you at the polls, bitches.

• Like 1

yep, toy of me to think that its stupid. keep bringing your pizza boxes to walls. only a toy would be on the internet hanging off of wards sack .???

UMAD? You upset? You know how many times i've seen people who could burn you with a 1 colored production, that's right 1 color production.. (sarcasm) using make shift supplies to better their shit

Why hate? Atleast that nigga's up! And far more then most of you detroit heads are, and i'm not having this argument again cause I won last time

You're the only one that has said anything like that about it so far.

All my lines and everything else were done sans cardboard so whatever guy.

Don't be a hater.

Lol ward you really expected these cats to know what sans means,always remember that the grammar in this bitch is at a 5th grade level,but hey no problem with that...be koo

bump eufoe and ward

man, all y'all should shut up.

god damn it all Glen why don't you recognize the serious business that is...the pizza box manufacturing business.

If word gets out via the knitting circle that is the internet graffiti forum...then graffanddanceburnertaggeroners are going to be racking pizza boxes from the kitchens of their local place of pizza production. which will lead to said pizza factory/delivery services to have to cover their losses by buying more pizza boxes, investing in pizza box cages to prevent future pizza box theft, which will also affect the cost of pizza as all these extra expenditures have to be accounted for in the price of pizza as well as the time it takes for pizza to be delivered to you since employees now have to enter the secret code on the keypad of the safe to get the key that opens the pizza box anti theft cage to put the pizza in the pizza box and deliver it to you...which by the way, will be cold because of all the extra time spent.

i curse the day this delicious secret makes its way to bombing science and then to puregraffiti, where caboose will not only claim to have invented the pizza box burner, but he will spread the rumor that ward has "a pizza box system" wherein he gets away with hard to reach spots as a result of constructing pizza box scaffolding which is foldable and easily concealed in a bag with your paint.

He will also claim that the secret to making krink lies in the use of pizza grease that collects on the bottom of pizza boxes.

There, i think that covers everyone's hostility quite well.

Move along.