DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

I thought beta/snafu was the same og real king? worldbench lets not get carried away here, no offense ward, but this nigga is hardly "up." seriously, and once again, don't take this the wrong way ward cause I am for once not hating on someone, but what do you have left in this city, maybe 15 spots? if that? that aint up. dont is up. the homie dems is up. my dick is up, IN YO BITCH! but sorry ward, that nigga aint up. what else? think that covers it. bump that hotel regardless, would of been cool to go. but I only get invited to shit like, hey I made to much food and feel bad that you're fat and single, wanna come over and eat? or, hey I got a bunch of ketamine I gotta cook up, can you help me out? I wish people would call me up to chill, take flicks, or paint. oh yeah, flicks...

Picture026-1.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

anyone else on the eastside notice shit like this? mutant lookin bunnies. colorful fucking drawings over spots. I know of at least 4 spots like this. anyone know who does it? is it little kids? or did the buff man decide it's time to get creative?

Picture020-1.jpg

also, dems cant win with this spot. between snuf, the sign guy, hoodstars, and now, yellow paint. I liked it better without yellow paint.

Picture019-1.jpg

and, this. almost as fresh as double rainbow handstyles.

Picture017-1.jpg

dsd, erryone was invited. even my mom painted ahahahaahah

fuck a invite wall, it was a party full of free pizza and hamburgers. somebody dropped off some old-ass krylon and rustos, and a ton of buckets at one point. you could've come down, I tossed out the offer the other day. it's probably finna happen next year at a larger piece of property.

god damn it all Glen why don't you recognize the serious business that is...the pizza box manufacturing business.

If word gets out via the knitting circle that is the internet graffiti forum...then graffanddanceburnertaggeroners are going to be racking pizza boxes from the kitchens of their local place of pizza production. which will lead to said pizza factory/delivery services to have to cover their losses by buying more pizza boxes, investing in pizza box cages to prevent future pizza box theft, which will also affect the cost of pizza as all these extra expenditures have to be accounted for in the price of pizza as well as the time it takes for pizza to be delivered to you since employees now have to enter the secret code on the keypad of the safe to get the key that opens the pizza box anti theft cage to put the pizza in the pizza box and deliver it to you...which by the way, will be cold because of all the extra time spent.

i curse the day this delicious secret makes its way to bombing science and then to puregraffiti, where caboose will not only claim to have invented the pizza box burner, but he will spread the rumor that ward has "a pizza box system" wherein he gets away with hard to reach spots as a result of constructing pizza box scaffolding which is foldable and easily concealed in a bag with your paint.

He will also claim that the secret to making krink lies in the use of pizza grease that collects on the bottom of pizza boxes.

There, i think that covers everyone's hostility quite well.

Move along.

homie shut tha fuk up...u dont know shit dawg....

"homie shut tha fuk up...u dont know shit dawg...."

dude, when you talk shit on the internet, at least make it good. tell him how bad you are gonna fuk him up, for not knowing shit, the next time you see him...dawg. of course, you're most likely just another one of these got damn little fucking weirdo kids that barely hit puberty. how the fuck do you little bastards find out about this thread? there are other websites way better than 12 oz, you little fuckers should go lurk there. on a serious note, if you're not a little creepy fucker that just learned how to grow a mustache, and you're a grown ass man, you happened to talk shit to the one person in the graffiti world that I would murder with my bare hands for. so from now on, if you have anything semi violent or negative to say to said person, just direct to me in the form of a pm, and we can take care of this. thanks. TITTY TWISTER WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!

I thought beta/snafu was the same og real king? worldbench lets not get carried away here, no offense ward, but this nigga is hardly "up." seriously, and once again, don't take this the wrong way ward cause I am for once not hating on someone, but what do you have left in this city, maybe 15 spots? if that? that aint up. dont is up. the homie dems is up. my dick is up, IN YO BITCH! but sorry ward, that nigga aint up. what else? think that covers it. bump that hotel regardless, would of been cool to go. but I only get invited to shit like, hey I made to much food and feel bad that you're fat and single, wanna come over and eat? or, hey I got a bunch of ketamine I gotta cook up, can you help me out? I wish people would call me up to chill, take flicks, or paint. oh yeah, flicks...

Did you go to his flickr n count how many street spots he has? cuz u could

4858840149_5b09f9655e_b.jpg

the link is on tha door^