DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Im just glad that 666shit is over. Had a damn nightmare..... those fucking gifs haunt me now.

ha, i got some good ones eh??? i like all the burning people ones... that dude crawling out his windshield and those africans burning "witches" are sweet... i had more, but gif's take forever with photobucket, i got tired of waiting.

edit* i forgot about chainsaw pig, that one is super sweet too...

ha, i got some good ones eh??? i like all the burning people ones... that dude crawling out his windshield and those africans burning "witches" are sweet... i had more, but gif's take forever with photobucket, i got tired of waiting.

edit* i forgot about chainsaw pig, that one is super sweet too...

Good in a twisted, gonna get you in your sleep, what the fuck is that in my closet, and damn I must be heartless to go back to watch it again sort of way...yeah...they're good.

Chainsaw pig and the people getting shot/ shooting themselves... has ruined me for life. You said they were burning witches?!? Shit is new to me... (will do research)