DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

front.jpg

back.jpg

and bump DONT*

who gives a shit about "quality", whatever the hell that even means when it comes to graffiti. and laughs at ward for dissin someone's style... dont want your reply to that either. you were all whining when someone said your letters were whack...stick to painting canvases if you want to talk about art, or things being pretty.

just sayin. Dont has shit on smash

The reason I ever cared was cause people were talking shit just to talk shit. I don't usually express my opinions on such matters but the majority of us know and agree (I'm sure even he knows and doesn't care) that his shit is garbage regardless of how much ups he has so I don't see it as being an issue that I say one little thing. Now please fuck off.

ScreenHunter_07Jun041742.jpg

ScreenHunter_08Jun041742.jpg?t=1244152646

Found in Atlanta

Whenever someone's on top, like 'dont' is (and has been for a long time), of course insignificant toys come out of the woodwork to try and validate themselves. It's easy to sit back and judge, in your parents house jacking off to 12oz ALL day..."oh, i could do better than that". Psssh........fuck off. Prove it.

dont should be better by now or figured out something new or different to try or do. alot of people stick to the SAME style always and thats cool but boring. like down with porab too but it looks like he just bought a giant stamp and put it on the wall maybe thats what dont did but some people are afraid of trying something different because it'll make them look bad

dont should be better by now or figured out something new or different to try or do. alot of people stick to the SAME style always and thats cool but boring. like down with porab too but it looks like he just bought a giant stamp and put it on the wall maybe thats what dont did but some people are afraid of trying something different because it'll make them look bad

ok, now this is getting stupid... obviously you aren't in the know about don't... dude was painting clean and complicated before you were even thinking about sticking your fingers in vagina...

and to everyone with a random ass screen name, if you don't paint, and nobody knows who you are, YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER. hate sessions go down when you're smoking a blunt with homies, not here.

post flicks or gtfo.

*edit... metal arm, those are already buffed... nice though...

ESAU_ORAL.jpg

2082960842_54f6b82674.jpg

l_374993e0d7a841319e98b3f9b5aca71a.jpg

esau-DETROIT3464.jpg

TWERPY.jpg

img0792a.jpg