DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I seriously noted to a friend the other day that porab must only racks Harbor blue, white, black and chrome I guess you have proven me wrong.

that rio tag is the ugliest dis-proportioned big ass marshmallow kid with a face I've ever seen...

detroit sucks right now wears the flow like 95 or can can-control I expect you all should have a grip on by now I'm just letting suckers know ......this shit is not satisfactory....every person pick your game up....fuck if you dont paint garbage then no one can post it.

dump faygo dudes

i know its been posted a lot of times but that malt is dope.its refreshing to see some shit that ISNT toy in this thread. it really bothers me that in Detroit someone can be toy as hell and everyone gives them props like they are real dope. im not going to say any names because i know that some of you would go fucking apeshit and have a heart attack if i said what i really think about the detroit graffiti scene and the state of things at the moment.i wish we had more people like dibs, esau, kosek, gram, army, malt, tead, iges and justo. im not saying that there arent more people out there that have or still are doing their thing. but i am saying that there aren't that many. a lot of the peeople out there catching wreck right now are pretty wack. Some have a bad concept of letter structures and to top that off really dont have can control. A lot of people are out there recycling styles doing the same shit weve seen a million times. This would be tolerable if they could at least make it look clean and presentable. but no, ninety nine percent of the time not only is it the recycled style but it also looks fucking sloppy and dirty. dont get me wrong a lot of guys are out there bombing and they are getting up without a doubt. but really who cares if your shit is wack. Most of the shit that everyone sais is dope in detroit would get clowned like a motherfucker if you put that shit in the New York thread or most other threads on this forum. its sad but its true. and whats i find really funny is that some of the guys that some of you guys look up to are really wack toys themselves. once again im not talking about everyone painting in detroit right now so dont get your panties all bunched up because im just giving you all something to think about. i dont intend on arguing with anyone about this because these are just my opinions and you are entitled to your own.

I'd love to hear you expand on that and name names because it's hard to refute a nothing argument. For instance, some of you are ripping on NOUN edging ability and can control, sure sure, but I like them sharp ass downward spikes. If you wanted to know why I like certain streetart, you may shirley ask me. You're naming the styles you appreciate and I dig that, but there's a lot of different shite up that's well worth looking at...sometimes I wonder if some of y'all are so buried in the scene that you're forgetting to look at the art.

For Caboose, since he asked.

trdl

567456497_34786c4e25_b.jpg

567456507_9c0b5a0123_b.jpg

567456527_0ea563d7e9_b.jpg

2067253069_de77d383a2_b.jpg

2068052708_1413b149e9_b.jpg

567443331_9a367e7942_b.jpg

i know its been posted a lot of times but that malt is dope.its refreshing to see some shit that ISNT toy in this thread. it really bothers me that in Detroit someone can be toy as hell and everyone gives them props like they are real dope. im not going to say any names because i know that some of you would go fucking apeshit and have a heart attack if i said what i really think about the detroit graffiti scene and the state of things at the moment.i wish we had more people like dibs, esau, kosek, gram, army, malt, tead, iges and justo. im not saying that there arent more people out there that have or still are doing their thing. but i am saying that there aren't that many. a lot of the peeople out there catching wreck right now are pretty wack. Some have a bad concept of letter structures and to top that off really dont have can control. A lot of people are out there recycling styles doing the same shit weve seen a million times. This would be tolerable if they could at least make it look clean and presentable. but no, ninety nine percent of the time not only is it the recycled style but it also looks fucking sloppy and dirty. dont get me wrong a lot of guys are out there bombing and they are getting up without a doubt. but really who cares if your shit is wack. Most of the shit that everyone sais is dope in detroit would get clowned like a motherfucker if you put that shit in the New York thread or most other threads on this forum. its sad but its true. and whats i find really funny is that some of the guys that some of you guys look up to are really wack toys themselves. once again im not talking about everyone painting in detroit right now so dont get your panties all bunched up because im just giving you all something to think about. i dont intend on arguing with anyone about this because these are just my opinions and you are entitled to your own.

this nigga.