DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

bombing isn't about what you, the mayor, or the other person thinks

its for you

that's the true essence of bombing

if someone goes out and paints the same piece everytime

then thts what they do, you can't stop them. if noun likes to go big, even if you don't like it, he's still gonna do it

if you don't like rodeo's style

then w/e U don't like it

he's still gonna go out and bomb every wall tht he can.

i think that sarcasm is right, we are just getting sucked up into the culture, we're not really appreciating the art

do u remember the first time that you did a throw up

even if it was the toyest, wackest, drippiest thing ever, you were pleased

that's what im trying to say

bombing is for you

not for everyone else

its for you

then thts what they do, you can't stop them. if noun likes to go big, even if you don't like it, he's still gonna do it

then w/e U don't like it

i think that sarcasm is right, we are just getting sucked up into the culture, we're not really appreciating the art

bombing is for you

not for everyone else

Thanks Dr. Phil

its for you

then w/e U don't like it

bombing is for you

not for everyone else

do us all a favor and shut up, nobody wants to here a toy speak his mind, toys arent very wise charactors.

lol. seriously guys. i havnt even been here for 24 hours. haha.

2332422174_8deaa390df_b.jpg

2174268312_b0cfe7f96e_b.jpg

2129977032_7dd8486023_b.jpg

the paint isnt the main subject in those. i just like how it adds to the shots. even for a guy that has never picked up a can in his life. maybe i get impressed easily, but it adds to MY shots. my weapon of choice = canon. :)

do us all a favor and shut up, nobody wants to here a toy speak his mind, toys arent very wise charactors.

first up, you are a toy, do you really think you can hide behind a computer screen. All you do is talk shit on people, but yet, you never post flicks. I bet if i went over all your spots in one night and believe me it would only take me one night because you don't have shit, then you wouldn't have shit to say, because you are a internet tough guy. so let the new jacks speak, after all, it is a public forum.

p.s. bombing doesn't involve the internet like you and your friends may think.

i was like dude did you see that post i did last night, it was fucking fresh, fucking huge straight letters in the forum, shit was so fucking crazy!!! here comes the internet, all around high fives.

Post up your work sometime, so we can all rag on it and call you a seasonal graffiti writer. I mean, i see lots of new fbs, swl, thr, and gok stuff, but never anything from you and your group of internet hoodlums. I have probably seen more lymit stuff, than i have seen of yours.

keep doing what you are doing lymit and fuck the internet!!!

first up, you are a toy, do you really think you can hide behind a computer screen. All you do is talk shit on people, but yet, you never post flicks. I bet if i went over all your spots in one night and believe me it would only take me one night because you don't have shit, then you wouldn't have shit to say, because you are a internet tough guy. so let the new jacks speak, after all, it is a public forum.

i was like dude did you see that post i did last night, it was fucking fresh, fucking huge straight letters in the forum, shit was so fucking crazy!!! here comes the internet, all around high fives.

Post up your work sometime, so we can all rag on it and call you a seasonal graffiti writer. I mean, i see lots of new fbs, swl, thr, and gok stuff, but never anything from you and your group of internet hoodlums. I have probably seen more lymit stuff, than i have seen of yours.

keep doing what you are doing lymit and fuck the internet!!!

yeah lymit should keep doin wat hes doin but he shouldnt be on here tellin ppl who have been writin for years wat bombin is about take that shit to the toy thread they have more use for that shit there

keep doing what you are doing lymit and fuck the in

:lol: :lol: :lol: an internet tough guy?...NAH... jsut sharon a peice of mind ,...i mean isnt that what threads are for?..YES, to speak your mind.....and if u dont like whats bein spoke'n then maybe this thread aint for you.