DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

If quoting Jadakiss is freestyle, then yes. Although it's not Monday anymore. Funny that song is called 'real hip-hop.' You have to assume it means 'real' like really, without the ly, probably not 'real' as in the opposite of fake, because it is.

jadakiss suck's, first off, second, if your gonna qoute a hook, atleast do one that is dope, cause rap'n about timberlands and nike socks just sounds too wack for my ears. jadakiss is a lil mtv bitch:dozey:....it's all about that oldschool and underground shit.

jadakiss suck's, first off, second, if your gonna qoute a hook, atleast do one that is dope, cause rap'n about timberlands and nike socks just sounds too wack for my ears. jadakiss is a lil mtv bitch:dozey:....it's all about that oldschool and underground shit.

That's what I said.

I agree that Wu is sweet and that underground is the way to go with hip hop these days, the shit on the radio is full of corporate sellouts, im digging the clipse right now personally.

For the toy who doesn't know who FBSK and SWL are: Dont post anything in this thread unless you know what your talking about, it seems like everyone is quick to jump down each others throats. go back in the thread and read up on detroits finest and get a good judge of talent from the pics posted, if you post your shit, it better be good cuz cats will hate on it no matter how dope you think it is. Plus dont post repeat flics, look and see if there are pics of it already posted before you post up. Most importantly learn that you suck in the eyes of others, so dotn run your mouth just yet, you will get better if you put your years in and then you can talk.

As for the ones who wanted more handstyles: Their are entire threads just for that kinda shit, tags in detroit arent that dope, there are some good ones but detroit doesnt have shit on some other cities like nyc and philly.

underground shit is where its at, i can't stand listening to them mtv faggots, there a bunch of sellouts. underground dull?:dozey:...u obviously are listening to the wrong shit then...wutang is dope i will say. gotta love that cypresshill shit though:cool: aint nothin better then chillax'n to some oldschool cypress hill.:dazed:

wow.

4th grade lunch table rhetoric.

[ ]

check the box if you like swl

I don't mean to waste more space on a page that is entirely talk...but if you or someone you know owns a magic box that recaptures the perceivable world...and is able to transmit the contents of that magic box to a bigger magic box that connects to a series of tubes. that would be cool.

cypruss hill is corporate garbage.

clipse is not underground, i saw them promoting the new we got it for cheap on mtv like two days ago. maybe it was mtvj. cable is whats up.

half of the members of wu tang clan are not talented and ride on one another's coattails.

thier various solo successes or failures highlight that very clearly.

jadakiss is old school, and he is lyrically talented whether you like him or not.

(depending on how you define old school, i dont recognize things i dislike as an existing school of anything)

regardless, this is not a trendy rap forum. that may not be evident in what i just said, but im going to say it anyway.

2102602242a4fb68c223btj9.jpg

2224885820778ce3e23atf4.jpg

22240954109663fa0d54buq7.jpg

2210102413f54e631a13yf6.jpg

stolen shit from flickr. clearly, some of it has been posted and none of it was done last night, feel free to point that out though.