DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Hey, I just registered here 'cause someone is stealing my photos.

::cough steveparesucksgasm cough::

Now, I don't mind if you post the pictures. In fact, I encourage it. But, the least you could do is point out who took the picture. I strive to make sure to credit the artist of each of the streetart pictures I take (with that in mind if you see something I have not credited as your work, please let me know). I deserve the same respect.

This has to be the gayest shit ever.

Maybe we should start shoutin' out construction companies, to give them the recognition of building the walls we paint on.

Go lick some male anus, you're truly a fag.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Hey, I just registered here 'cause someone is stealing my photos.

::cough steveparesucksgasm cough::

Now, I don't mind if you post the pictures. In fact, I encourage it. But, the least you could do is point out who took the picture. I strive to make sure to credit the artist of each of the streetart pictures I take (with that in mind if you see something I have not credited as your work, please let me know). I deserve the same respect.

Maybe we should start shoutin' out construction companies, to give them the recognition of building the walls we paint on.

Go lick some male anus, you're truly a fag.[/quoteCan you believe this nigga has the nerve to critiscize somebody aint that a bitch

whats going on people looking for some bombing and city footage for new graff movie so if you would likr to help out hit me up and let me know.....this message is brought to you by the makers of PAINTED STEEL......

dude, theres this new shit out... punctuation... its hyphie... you should get down on some...

Go lick some male anus, you're truly a fag.

Sarcasm doesn't know anything about taking gay shits. So he, of course, defaults to your superior knowledge and training in pushing that unique santorum mass out of your anal cavity.

How is Comos?

2041530891_fecb69cd49.jpg

ExcuseMySarcasm

to everyone whos fighting over stupid shit, stop being so emo, no one gives a fuck about what your arguing about and it has nothing to do with graff. if you want to bitch and moan do it on your on time or in the pm's.

Does anyone know if those bastards from wayne state are still buffing shit?

I haven't seen'em out lately, but the I-75 corridor is still dry. I saw a new rio up, but still not much else

on the I-75 and davison west ramp i saw a rio and it looked like yeah.

also on 7 mile i noticed a new kosher with two other peeps i never seen before.

and no one gives a shit about grammar.

Oh, I give a shit about grammer. So that blows that theory way out of the water...I am about to get that new Kosher, the Hughes behind the gas station on six and Woodward, and the RIO if I can. And if we're sharing what no one cares about I will tell you what I care less about:

Stupid internet people that think I give two shits about their puerile slurs.

2205128705_92fdf70cc5.jpg

ExcuseMySarcasm