DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

"sarcasm"

just do a little research, you will find that most of your flix have been posted already. No disrespect, just a word of advice. i understand where you're coming from, you want to contribute to the detroit graffiti community as an outsider with an 'edgy' point of view, maybe turn a couple heads with a pretentious vocabulary. It's been done.

hit the streets, flick that new shit.

"sarcasm"

just do a little research, you will find that most of your flix have been posted already. No disrespect, just a word of advice. i understand where you're coming from, you want to contribute to the detroit graffiti community as an outsider with an 'edgy' point of view, maybe turn a couple heads with a pretentious vocabulary. It's been done.

hit the streets, flick that new shit.

stop rideing his nuts son, the kid is obviously a fuckin idiot, like kobe said, these old ass pics are getting played out...this thread is goin to shit cause of this douchebag, sarcasm! your posts fuckin suck!!!!:mad:

i seriously hope your not sayin you actually appreciate that boleshit, if thats the case, then u also must be trip'n on some dumbshit.:lol: WTF is this thread turning into...yall are a bunch of sad fucks.

90% of what that kid posts is garbage. I was commenting on the gem he did post. At a time your city's scene is at a toddler stage (95-96), and you don't need all your fingers and toes to count every writer in the city, when the market had 2 coats of paint on the walls....then it's a great thing to realize who were some of the firsts painting actual "graffiti"....even if the shit is complete garbage compared to the few writers back then, and especially nowadays.

It's kinda like how I'd expect every writer in NY to appreciate looking through the book Subway Art, or some shit.

Besides, back then you pretty much ain't have shit to paint shit decent for your first couple years. No graf mags in Detroit, no internet graf, no scene and a bunch of writers to bite off of. You know, all of the shit that you've probably bit your whole style on so far.

the kid is obviously a fuckin idiot,

this thread is goin to shit cause of this douchebag

your posts fuckin suck!!!!

id rather see old flicks ive seen before than 50 new comments a day from you.

have you ever posted a picture on here? or contributed anything to the thread other than jocking nuts and attempting to be an internet bully?

what do you write, by the way?

1001642mb1.jpg

1001649dp9.jpg

1001650sn6.jpg

1001652eu7.jpg

1001656mx7.jpg

1001661ys7.jpg

1001669sv8.jpg

1001670jc2.jpg

1001672fn5.jpg

hahahahahahahaha i know thats what im sayin:lol: , chill out gasm, theres know reason for you to jump on my hump, alright son, like getursalladtossed said, detroit doesent wanna be seen for toy art. Gasm, i like your style and i give you tons of credit for what you do, and how much you put your heart into it, but damn atleast switch your styles up here n there, your shit gets old after a while......................and your right detroit has been kind of a sad excuse for graffiti lately, but i gotta hand it to those SWL boys for keepin things fresh around this bitch.:cool:

SWL is putting up some good shit lately, Bump to Kosher especially though and the new throw is way better than the old. Gasm is keeping those straights fresh too. Rio is doing rocking that throw all over. Torture is kind of running those letters a little bit. Good work over all though on Swl's part.