DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

what's funny is that I drove by that spot above and there was already paint thrown across it, without a name left, nothing, just paint on it...seemed pretty bitch made to me but I guess that is how ya'll handle beef, like bitches...

you know what is bitch made vince is when cats roll over someone for no reason and that spot they hit was over me and i am not even in detroit right now. so yea i am not porab and i am calling swl out and i am going to crush that gay little crew on my own. oh and don't worry i will be leaving my name across their shit and i will be Feeding those Bitches my Sausage!!!

it looks like FBS is bringing in all their dickriding recruits to do their dirty work...Ward and Tank/SWAT I hear after cheerleading practice you even get to suck their dicks, have fun boys.

I'm not a "dickriding recruit" and I'm not doing anyone's dirty work. I was simply clearing up that that wasn't porab. Now go fuck yourself.

The tanks have no affiliation with FBS. Just do not like swl! And that was done about a month ago and now there is more swl crap over it!

ok... you hate on SWL, and stencil your little tank over them...why hate on somehting thaT IS better than yours just to "cap" it with something that is so wack? and thats how it should be, SWL stuff back over that bullshit.

ok... you hate on SWL, and stencil your little tank over them...why hate on somehting thaT IS better than yours just to "cap" it with something that is so wack? and thats how it should be, SWL stuff back over that bullshit.
Whats the point of beefin? both of yall suck its like standin back and watchin 2 faries slap fight