DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Graff is about more than just getting up. Go play a video game or something.

You cats are being so childish with this whole 'we know we're annoying you and it fuels our fire' bullshit. For real.

are you "For Real"? who the fuck has any authority to tell anybody else what to paint, unless they are straight biting or rocking someone else's name, who the fuck cares? Why do you care? quit hating, whining, complaining, etc.. about shit that does not concern you, go work on that throwie you were talking about and get out there and paint. and do you hear anybody else talking about other writers on here, no? why is that? Answer: because nobody cares about what you and your "cats" are painting, flat out, others just don't care.

oh and bump harsh, stori, far, and yeah...

are you "For Real"? who the fuck has any authority to tell anybody else what to paint, unless they are straight biting or rocking someone else's name, who the fuck cares? Why do you care? quit hating, whining, complaining, etc.. about shit that does not concern you, go work on that throwie you were talking about and get out there and paint. and do you hear anybody else talking about other writers on here, no? why is that? Answer: because nobody cares about what you and your "cats" are painting, flat out, others just don't care.

oh and bump harsh, stori, far, and yeah...

Yeah, I was for real when I said you cats are being childish. I never told anyone what to write or claimed authority. Don't get mad cause I pulled your card and pointed out the obvious - that yall are being immature.

And to answer your question - Yes, a lot of people have been talking about a lot of people on here. Some of these people I roll with on a regular. This shit does concern me. This is my city too. I'm on the same canvas. I know that I speak for a lot of people when I say that the direction that Detroit graff is headed in is straight up gay. I think a lot of potential is just being wasted. But who the fuck cares what I think, right? I must not know shit. I don't really open my mouth much anyway but I thought I'd get that off my chest. I have been working on that throwie homie. And I've been putting it on walls. A lot of hard to get to spots so shit doesn't get buffed. You'll see.

Streets Were Looking.....

and all they see are the shits thats posted....

unless you really want someone to flick the new shit at the 75/94 interchange. i pray you dont. its bad enough to drive past it from time to time. if T-PAIN was graffiti ....he would look like that. hahahhahah

"Buy U A Drank" is the official theme music to that wall, they should install speakers next to it

Bahahahahaha... rock a wizard's robe?! How do you guys take yourselves seriously? Do you fly around on broomsticks and catch tags too?

not as serious as you take what i said.... apparently.

the lesson for today is figurative language.

how can you take yourself serious as a writer when your throw ups look like balloon animals.

:o :o :o

:o :o :o :o :o

what?

I was being sarcastic.

Balloon animals? They're just simple bubble letters. They're not happy cartoony fag shit though.

You haven't seen these new throwups I'm rocking I guess. But you will. Clean straight letters. nice and big.

And I'm not trying to give away my location. but I'm over on the west side.

I was being sarcastic.

Balloon animals? They're just simple bubble letters. They're not happy cartoony fag shit though.

You haven't seen these new throwups I'm rocking I guess. But you will. Clean straight letters. nice and big.

And I'm not trying to give away my location. but I'm over on the west side.

"cartoony fag shit" ??? nor is mine.

i wasnt asking what cross streets you live at...i was just wondering what part of detroit you are from.

westside of detroit?

p.s. no..i havent seen your "new" throw up. however...it seems you have seen mine enough to share your opinion on them.....

"cartoony fag shit" ??? nor is mine.

i wasnt asking what cross streets you live at...i was just wondering what part of detroit you are from.

westside of detroit?

p.s. no..i havent seen your "new" throw up. however...it seems you have seen mine enough to share your opinion on them.....

You write Gram, right? Do you go by any other names? I don't recall seeing any of your throwies actually. The only thing of yours I really recall seeing around is that big freeway spot you have with Army I think it is... on the corner of a building on 96(and props on that shit).. When I was talking about cartoony fag shit I wasn't referring to you(unless that applies to you.). I think you know who I was talking about. Word on the street though... is you're the most washed up writer in Detroit. Don't jump on me for saying that though cause those aren't my words. Just what I've been hearing. I could care less actually. I have respect for you. You've been writing longer than myself. And I'm sure you're a lot better than me.

I take myself serious enough.... because I'm serious about this graff shit and I may not have been in it for long but I do know what's up. I've done my research. I've learned a crazy amount from rolling with Gray, Pak, and Feis(amongst many other respected and talented writers) almost everyday for like the past 4 months. I've been evolving at a rapid speed and I know that I have a lot of potential and I've been tapping into it. I know what I'm capable of and I get better everyday. I'm not scared of shit. I'm down for whatever. I have a one up on a lot of cats cause I'm ridiculously good at climbing and getting into places and finding my own spots. I'm getting comfortable with how my stuff has been looking as of late, and I've been putting in work.. But regardless of all that, everyone is entitled to their own opinon. I'm not an idiot. I do know when shit looks wack. A lot of those SWL cats' throwies are wack. That's my opinion(and many others as well). I believe you once said to me... If you don't like it - Turn your head. So if you don't like my opinion then turn your head. But I guess that goes both ways in this situation... and I usually do just turn my head when I see that stuff around but not without giving my two cents which I'm entitled to.