DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

and who the fuck says cross street gram i no for a fact ur white

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya think so ...huh?

everyone....this is a prime example of talking like you know when you dont have a clue.

look lil hommie...you should have went to summer school and learn some grammatical skills rather than painting the yard.

nigga tell em ward thats my nigga i got more respect for ward then gram it dosent matter

if ur oldskool what matters is that u still bomb gram u dont bomb nomore ward does so stop hattin like he said ur washed up

again....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh man..you are so on point with that...keep thinking i dont paint anymore....if you dont know what i write...and this goes for you too ward.....then its obvious you need ask somebody.

p.s. ive been bombing actively since 98/99...that doesnt make me old school at all. i bet you think old school hip hop is a tribe called quest too, right?

I wasn't claiming facts. Pretty much I just wanted Gram to know what people are saying. I also said it wasn't my opinion or my words. If cats are saying shit like that about me I know I'd like to hear. I'd probably find it humorous too.

dont be fooled.....its very humorous to me. and yes...i know that Loaf thinks im washed up..as well as Fire. they have said it before on this thread many times. when you become an adult, you generally stop caring what people think of you. do you think im concerned with their opinions?

their"presence makes no appearance like absent students."

p.s. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbk krew detroit (View Original Post)

and who the fuck says cross street gram i no for a fact ur white

ya think so ...huh?

everyone....this is a prime example of talking like you know when you dont have a clue.

look lil hommie...you should have went to summer school and learn some grammatical skills rather than painting the yard.

naw ill stick wit graffitti u just a hater nigga that joke is old so many people told me

that already nigga i dont think ur old skool i think u a hater lol dumass cracker