DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yeah i know nothing i just started painting 2 weeks ago ive never put in work nobody knows me ive never traveled i was seriously trying to buy weed i hang out w cats and then dis them gram has the illest hand ever and is i kaydeezy. IN the words of hughs your in your lane im in mine there no point in doing this your the realest writer thats ever came out of the D. im sorry i know nothing.sorry.

if im not mistaken you just started really hitting shit again..could be wrong as usually. hip hop.

:confused: :lol: :lol: :lol: :confused:

just as i thought....when shit got real and your card gets pulled....you have nothing more to say than sarcastic nonsense rather than actually trying to dispute what i said. and do you know why that is? because the shoe fits...so rock that shit. if you're in your lane..and im in mine..then why was my name in your mouth in your post before last?

i swear to god most of you are either smoking dust or are legally retarded.. its sad but whatever.. you'll be in the same blackhole in 5 years.. no biggie.

if you really write oral then dont be pms'n because people aren't giving you props. if you recently go big somewhere then im sure people will be talking about your shit too. you have the talent to do so.

oral, talent? hahahahahaha. what the fuck are you on. oral sucks the fat one

fuck oral and his wack ass style

If he didnt have talent and im not saying hes got mad talent cuz there are for sure better writers in detroit, why would you feel the need to hate on him? if you didnt respect him even just a lil bit then you wouldn't be talking shit about him. you obviously have beef with him for your own reasons, but if you didnt think he was somebody then you wouldn't waste your time covering his shit. its not like that pic of his shit getting written over was in a high traffic area were the whole city sees it every day, that shits being done in broad daylight. even though you might think his style is wack, hes still going out and getting his name up which i give him props for doing so and any other writer out there who's carving out a piece of the city as their own.

im a shark in the water yall just long john silver

deticated to be hated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pak left that CD in my car.

"I'm so high you can't reach me with a fucking antenna..."

Que?

Other quality tracks include dribbling asses like basketballs.

Someone please take it off my hands.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuff Tone (View Original Post)

i think luxury,oral,rio,korg,kosh,skip all fucken suckwit your gay ass fills, WACK

That's a tuff tone you've got there, friend.

You have ignited the production of many more gay ass fills. We are comfortable with your dissatisfaction.

either wayy ur still a toy so wats the point u should just donate all that paint for a good cause give it too me

give too me