girlpants

PBNJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Dec 21 2005, 06:22 PM

sure you do playah.

any other girl clothing you like to prance around in?

no, but i rock kids size shirts. whatever works dude.

dont fret.

if im with my friends, we dont make fun of people that wear baggy shit. cause honestly i could fuckin care less what other people wear. so i dont know what anyone is trying to prove by pointing out that i wear tight pants.

just live your own lives.

damn.

Originally posted by civilian+Dec 21 2005, 06:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (civilian - Dec 21 2005, 06:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Dec 21 2005, 06:22 PM

sure you do playah.

dont fret.

if im with my friends, we dont make fun of people that wear baggy shit. cause honestly i could fuckin care less what other people wear. so i dont know what anyone is trying to prove by pointing out that i wear tight pants.

damn.

[/b]

your the guy with the fish nikes right? ill get you two brand new pairs of diesel girl jeans for em...

Originally posted by methadone program+Dec 21 2005, 10:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (methadone program - Dec 21 2005, 10:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by civilian@Dec 21 2005, 06:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Dec 21 2005, 06:22 PM

sure you do playah.

dont fret.

damn.

your the guy with the fish nikes right? ill get you two brand new pairs of diesel girl jeans for em...

[/b]

thanks bro, but its cool. those nikes are like super rare.

Originally posted by civilian+Dec 21 2005, 05:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (civilian - Dec 21 2005, 05:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Dec 21 2005, 06:22 PM

sure you do playah.

dont fret.

damn.

[/b]

dude...I'm not really trying to hate...but...you do realize in 5+ years...you're gonna look back at this time period and think...what the fuck was I doing? wearing womens jeans? damn...was I an idiot. normal fashion is bad enough.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Dec 22 2005, 11:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Dec 22 2005, 11:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by civilian@Dec 21 2005, 05:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Dec 21 2005, 06:22 PM

sure you do playah.

dont fret.

damn.

dude...I'm not really trying to hate...but...you do realize in 5+ years...you're gonna look back at this time period and think...what the fuck was I doing? wearing womens jeans? damn...was I an idiot. normal fashion is bad enough.

[/b]

dont we all do that no matter what?

• 1 month later...

^ the funny thing is im really hoping it was a girl...anyway..

i bought a pair of Krew andrew reynolds jeans...i tried shit on at the store, and they were tight, but not toooo tight...i got home and washed the shit and they got wayyyy tight...shit looks like im wearing wet suit pants cause there black....anyway, i paid $60 for em so im going to wear em anyway....but, if your gonna buy Krew brand jeans i would reccomend buying them a size larger than what you really do wear..

but i draw the line with girl jeans.

edited* Krew with a K..not C.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by methadone program@Jan 26 2006, 10:39 PM

^ the funny thing is im really hoping it was a girl...anyway..

i bought a pair of Krew andrew reynolds jeans...i tried shit on at the store, and they were tight, but not toooo tight...i got home and washed the shit and they got wayyyy tight...shit looks like im wearing wet suit pants cause there black....anyway, i paid $60 for em so im going to wear em anyway....but, if your gonna buy Krew brand jeans i would reccomend buying them a size larger than what you really do wear..

but i draw the line with girl jeans.

edited* Krew with a K..not C.

my girl gave me a pair for christmas. i've realized they tend to stretch as the day goes on. so i'll just tug on them a while before i put them on. i kind of hate them, but its the only pair of jeans i got. wouldnt ever buy them.

Originally posted by wAndEreR@Jul 11 2005, 11:57 PM

HAHA YEA THIS GUY AT WORK WAS WEARING SUM BELL BOTTOM TYPA PANTS N SHIT..I THAWT THAT HE DIDNT KNOW -SINCE HE;S TALL N SKINNY AS HELL..BUT THEN I HEARD/ SEEN THIS NIGGA WEARIN A THONG :yuck: WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!!

yeah i know a kid from a nearby town(not friends with him by anymeans i actualyl supremely dissliek him) and hes not gay but he wears scarfs and womens underwear be it thongs or liek lace panties...weird ass kid...sick wrestler though...

Originally posted by wAndEreR@Jul 11 2005, 11:57 PM

HAHA YEA THIS GUY AT WORK WAS WEARING SUM BELL BOTTOM TYPA PANTS N SHIT..I THAWT THAT HE DIDNT KNOW -SINCE HE;S TALL N SKINNY AS HELL..BUT THEN I HEARD/ SEEN THIS NIGGA WEARIN A THONG :yuck: WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!!

w0rd ive seen these as well...also for the past htousand or so eyars scottish men have been seen in...kilts!

• 2 months later...
i rock girl jeans. whatever.

im a skinny ass dude and anything else looks like PHAT RAPPA PANTZZZZ haha.

but yeah i admit it. its cool, as long you dont buy them shits with like flowers on the back pocket.

(ps. girls fucking god damn love it)

he knows what hes talking about, its true.