The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Holy fuck, di dyou guys see this shit?!

http://www.thehundreds.com/wordpress/?p=1874

"OK, This one is just out of control, this group of kids were skateboarding down the street in Arkansas when this cop decided to get all power hungry on them. He chokes out the first kid, chases another, puts a girl and another guy in a headlock, and it's all caught on video. The info is in the post."

I just watched both videos, and my blood is boiling. That was unbelievable ridiculous. Just wow.

http://www.skateboarding.com/skate/news/article/0,23271,1639770,00.html

Officer Joey Williams of the Hot Springs, Arkansas Police Department was cleared of any wrongdoing yesterday by an internal review board. You may remember him as the clown originally seen here.

According to Police Chief Bobby Southard, the incident "was a minimal force issue" and Williams "didn’t resort to anything above hand control techniques and handcuffing." Southard also said Williams, who'd been placed on administrative leave, will return to bike patrol downtown on Thursday. Oh, but your complaints are still welcome...

Hot Springs Arkansas Police Department

Phone: (501) 321-6789

Fax: (501) 321-6708

Chief of Police, Bobby Southard

Email: bsouthard@cityhs.net

641 Malvern Avenue Hot Springs, Arkansas 71901

say, i need help with ollie out rock fakies. i have a steeper ramp i built with shit from trash pickup week:D .(3ft 10in with a 4 foot tranny) at the house. i can stick them on the coping, but when i roll back in, i always fall forward when i get to the flat/floor. i dont wanna fuck with the style too much, cuz i ollie them real tweaked like. i just cant roll away...

any advice?

about 4 years back i had this sick black label.. cant really remember how it looked (partying, lots of decks, all that affect memory haha) but i remember it was like an army guy maybe? fuck. lemme go look it up, it was pretty sick graphic

that is the deck I'm riding right now, it's a skeleton soldier or something, I posted it a bunch of pages back