The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

Take your board.

Put some big wheels on it.

ollie

Switch them for small wheels.

ollie

there is NNNOOOOO difference. its all about how hard you can pop.

Who the hell do you think you're talking too???

I been skating probably longer than you've been breathing, Junior.

I think I know what the fuck i'm talking about.

Wipe the snot off your nose and go to your room.

You're grounded.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Holly shit you're only 15!?!?

I'm old enough to be your pops you little shit!

I was in my prime the year you were born, and you're gonna tell ME about the difference between big wheels and small wheels?!?! :lol:

DON'T TALK BACK TO YOUR ELDERS!!! :lol:

Fine.

I still dont think bigger wheels=bigger space=more pop.

I think its practically the same as tiny wheels.

DAO, have you heard about that huge ass full pipe somewhere in tom green county in texas?

i found an old thasher and phelps, ogden, peter hewitt and a bunch of others skated it. the article was great. they had to lower their equipment down 50 feet, then take a inflatable raft to get to the full pipe.

DAO, have you heard about that huge ass full pipe somewhere in tom green county in texas?

i found an old thasher and phelps, ogden, peter hewitt and a bunch of others skated it. the article was great. they had to lower their equipment down 50 feet, then take a inflatable raft to get to the full pipe.

Is that the one where they tried to diss on my boy Carter talking about it was his fault for taking them there cause they got hemmed up or something?

Something about it being on a military base and them having to be sneaky and getting popped?

If so, I heard something about that.

Never had the opportunity to skate a full pipe myself.

I doubt I'd be too into it and I'd probably get bored after 5 minutes and just start writing on shit instead of skating.

But I'd still be down to skate one just for the experience.

Never had the opportunity to skate a full pipe myself.

I doubt I'd be too into it and I'd probably get bored after 5 minutes and just start writing on shit instead of skating.

But I'd still be down to skate one just for the experience.

It's a must for any skateboarder to at least attempt it . It's a fucking blast . Full-pipe + 30 pack of PBR , Ghetto Blaster playing whatever your into = Fun as fuck . :cool:

There aren't too many places in Ohio that have full-pipes , mostly Southern Ohio . I know of 1 near Skateopia . They are highly guarded secrets among the Concrete Disciples . Hell , I just was told about a nice pool that had been top secret for 2 years now . It's nice to have these types of places that are secret so retards don't just hang out or non-skaters fuck it up by partying and leaving behind their trash .

Fine.

I still dont think bigger wheels=bigger space=more pop.

I think its practically the same as tiny wheels.

to end the argument:

YOU SIMPLY MUST NOT HAVE BEEN SKATING LONG ENOUH TO BE ABLE TO FEEL THE SUBTLE DIFFERENCES THERE ARE BETWEEN LARGE WHEELS AND SMALL ONES.

THATS IT.

FUCK.

Not trying to diss, but youre probably one of those kids that as soon as you started skating probably just tried to start learning tricks, like right after you learned how to ollie. never taking the time to just ride and get the feel of being on your board. you get more respect for the way you do your tricks(or just how you skate in general) than the tricks you do...

look at corey duffel. i mean, yeah he does some gnarly shit. but his style is so ZUMIEZ'd out that he looks like shit. like a gay robot on a skateboard ill tell ya hwat..

/end rant

ehh I don't really lean tricks anymore.

I might wanna lean impossibles and learn all tricks nollie.

I sort of just was like aww fuck i might as well get good at all the tricks I can land.

So thats sort of what I am doing.

I know what your saying about kids just learnign tricks. Thats why youll see so many 15 year olds busting out low ass kickflips and super sketchy tres.

Dawgs I feel you!!!

I don't know what the fuck's the matter with parents these days.

Half the time they're standing right there watching their 30 to 40 pound 2 and 3 year olds running around getting in the way, using banks and quarterpipes as sliding boards without a care in the world.

Like it's a fucking playground.

As if the kids ain't in harms way with a bunch of 150 to 200 pound full grown adults flying around at full speed.

WTF???

that's what's up right here dude. they just recently opened a new park in my city and parents were bringin there lil 6 year old kids on bikes with training wheels and shit like what the fuck. im thinkin fuck it's only gonna be a matter of time before someone takes her out. and sure as shit it was me. after kickflippin into a step up i look up to see this little ass kid not even 5ft from me. so i powerslid to the bike out from under her caught her she was all cryin. and then her pops had the nerve to start beef with me. if it was someone else they woulda wrecked her and not felt bad about it. im kinda nice though so hey. but im with you on the whole lets take the kids to the park thing. but when parents freak out on me or anyone else when their kids get in the way that's reason for beatin.

ehh I don't really lean tricks anymore.

I might wanna lean impossibles and learn all tricks nollie.

I sort of just was like aww fuck i might as well get good at all the tricks I can land.

So thats sort of what I am doing.

I know what your saying about kids just learnign tricks. Thats why youll see so many 15 year olds busting out low ass kickflips and super sketchy tres.

youre 15 and youre over learning tricks?

when i was 15, i was learning a lot of new shit everytime i went out.

i also wasnt afraid to jump down shit, or try shit that would seriously break me.

i think my trick vocabulary capped off at 17 or so, and its been a ever slow downhill from there.

you should just keep skating. if theres anything that should take you away from skating is pussy.

until then, you got plenty of time before you turn into an jaded old fart like the rest of us.

that's what's up right here dude. they just recently opened a new park in my city and parents were bringin there lil 6 year old kids on bikes with training wheels and shit like what the fuck. im thinkin fuck it's only gonna be a matter of time before someone takes her out. and sure as shit it was me. after kickflippin into a step up i look up to see this little ass kid not even 5ft from me. so i powerslid to the bike out from under her caught her she was all cryin. and then her pops had the nerve to start beef with me. if it was someone else they woulda wrecked her and not felt bad about it. im kinda nice though so hey. but im with you on the whole lets take the kids to the park thing. but when parents freak out on me or anyone else when their kids get in the way that's reason for beatin.

You and your homies should have stomped that dipshit the fuck out.

Then told him that if he had half a brain and stepped up his parenting game by not let his little 6 year old girl play in traffic like that, then accidents wouldn't happen.

youre 15 and youre over learning tricks?

when i was 15, i was learning a lot of new shit everytime i went out.

i also wasnt afraid to jump down shit, or try shit that would seriously break me.

Im not really over learning tricks. I have a pretty decent bag of tricks. But I think that they would get more respect if I could do them cleanly.

My town is opening a park on Friday. It looks cool but its gonna get swarms idiots friday night. Hopefully some good boston locals will show up to skate.

Otherwise its going to be me doing sketchy transition and a bunch of crazy kids doing early grabs off the side of the half pipe. lol.

You and your homies should have stomped that dipshit the fuck out.

Then told him that if he had half a brain and stepped up his parenting game by not let his little 6 year old girl play in traffic like that, then accidents wouldn't happen.

Some Mark Ecko clad asshole almost hit me today. He was driving BEHIND me, going in the same direction. TEXTING on his cellphone... TEXTING! while driving.

I swerved and didnt even say anything. He stops the car. In the MIDDLE of the road and gets out and walks up to me yelling "You got something to say! SAY IT THEN!"

I just told nodded and he left.

Stupid boston drivers. I saw another guy get in an accident trying to swerve out of oncoming traffic. Smashed up the front of his car in a pile of snow (yes it can really do that)