The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats an awesome commercial.

Anyways its just a trick. And it seems played out to me because A: People act like its the holy grail of skateoarding. "Hey man you can tre flip?! can I have your autograph"

And B, I rarely see very good ones. I dunno. Maybe its just me. I have decent 360 Flips. Not good. Just decent.

You're an idiot.

Every random 17 year old tightpants-skatefag can 3-flip 100 times better than anybody's 3-flip 10 or more years ago.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You're an idiot.

Every random 17 year old tightpants-skatefag can 3-flip 100 times better than anybody's 3-flip 10 or more years ago.

u sure about that? dude ten years ago was 1998, it doesnt even feel like ts been ten years yo fuck time..

but yeah back to the point im pretty sure back in 98 tre flips were as good as theyre gonna get

u sure about that? dude ten years ago was 1998, it doesnt even feel like ts been ten years yo fuck time..

but yeah back to the point im pretty sure back in 98 tre flips were as good as theyre gonna get

and even a couple years before that, they were still good.

quick list of the top 360 flips from people 10 years ago, or older.

Jason Lee

Jovantae Turner

Drake Jones

Guy Mariano [switch]

Sean Sheffey [switch]

Josh Kalis

Ricky Oyola

Pat Chanita

Mike York

Mike Carroll

Kris Markovich

and even a couple years before that, they were still good.

quick list of the top 360 flips from people 10 years ago, or older.

Jason Lee

Jovantae Turner

Drake Jones

Guy Mariano [switch]

Sean Sheffey [switch]

Josh Kalis

Ricky Oyola

Pat Chanita

Mike York

Mike Carroll

Kris Markovich

i cosign....but you can't forget hockey temper getz. dude's tre's are flawless.

You're an idiot.

what the are YOU talking about. if your a Head of the skateworld you would know that its exactly the fucking opposite. no offense or anything. I would just think if your talkn from a expiernce of long years in skating you would have said otherwise. rick howards tres...carroll...in plan b..shit jason lee in video days...i dunno im not trying to diss im just kinda shocked by the statement.

people with good tre flips now:

(not any order)

-Nick Dompierre

-Stefan Janowski

-Brian Anderson

-Mike mo

-Koston

-Carroll

-this dude i know Tony, he can do them shits any way, low ones, high ones, fast ones, super slow w/ the ill leg split-front foot catch joints, over shit- hes nuts. he has the most niggerish pop ive ever seen.)

-Jake Donnelly

-PJ Ladd

-Rodrigo

and.....

Ray Barbee still has em prety good. he was stompin them shits in 1st & Hope.

what the are YOU talking about. if your a Head of the skateworld you would know that its exactly the fucking opposite. no offense or anything. I would just think if your talkn from a expiernce of long years in skating you would have said otherwise. rick howards tres...carroll...in plan b..shit jason lee in video days...i dunno im not trying to diss im just kinda shocked by the statement.

I don't know about where you're from but I see random kids popping and catching the cleanest 3 flips on the regular these days. With more style and less effort than back in the day. And that's not even mentioning the shit that goes on in videos by pros. Kids doing 3 flip nose manny's on benches and shit like it's nothing.

And video days??? 360 flips were still a new trick back then. Jason Lees 360 flips in 1990 aint got shit on the kids these days bro.

Seriously... what the fuck are you talking about???

And dawgs, since you wanna bring "age and experience" into this, I been skating for 19 years.

Are you even 19 years old?

I don't know about where you're from but I see random kids popping and catching the cleanest 3 flips on the regular these days. With more style and less effort than back in the day. And that's not even mentioning the shit that goes on in videos by pros. Kids doing 3 flip nose manny's on benches and shit like it's nothing.

And video days??? 360 flips were still a new trick back then. Jason Lees 360 flips in 1990 aint got shit on the kids these days bro.

Seriously... what the fuck are you talking about???

And dawgs, since you wanna bring "age and experience" into this, I been skating for 19 years.

Are you even 19 years old?

yeah i see your point. but look at skateboarding today- tre flips are like pop shuvs nowadays real talk. and its like you have to know them to get the slightest bit anywhere in skating. jason lees 360 flip in video days was steezy as they come over that length of a gap even today. and he did it on a fuckin old school ass deck.