The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so i just heard that zoo york will have a graphic featuring your favorite jenna jameson on the bottom of a skateboard. The downer she will be clothed with a bikini or somtn like that. sounds funny to me id rock a board witha fine ass girl on the bottom. usually they look like restroom girl symbols.

A bro ?.... I thought 909'er was the universal term for all the douchebagery that occurs out that way.

Fucking southern California .... I love to hate this place ... and I grew up here. We are in a large majority a bunch of tards that take trivial things way too seriously.

"Oh shit, I better not openly support Indy for fear I may be mistaken as a poser."

What the fuck ... Get the fuck outta here !!!!

Celt

a "bro" is a typical white boy or someone who wants to be white and wears fox, alpinestars, and other offroad brands

they tend to wear dickie shorts with DC shoes

they ride bmx

they're gay

We call them " Steves " in Cleveland , after the proto-Steve on 90210 . I thought a " Bro " always has been a surf rat . Oh well . :lol:

i wish i lived in california. I would be skating everyday not even to be doing tricks i would just be rolling. I do want to skate L.A. High though. the tile bank ledges are soooooo dope.

LA high is deceiving. Bricks are slippery,s o you slide out quick, and for some reason, the little banking of the ledge sketches me the fuck out, to the point where i get scared before trying to ollie up to them.

but wall rides are fun.

A bro ?.... I thought 909'er was the universal term for all the douchebagery that occurs out that way.

Fucking southern California .... I love to hate this place ... and I grew up here. We are in a large majority a bunch of tards that take trivial things way too seriously.

"Oh shit, I better not openly support Indy for fear I may be mistaken as a poser."

What the fuck ... Get the fuck outta here !!!!

thats why i dont support any brands on my car, id rather remain anonymous. and free of any stereo type that may follow.

Yeah i skated a few spots out in LA last year. Ran into so much shit just by accident. LA high is the shit hands down favorite spot. I actually stayed off Highway 5 and Main in east LA. that was my first time ever to cali and man...im seriously trying to move now. LA really is the skateboard meca to me even though most of the shits a bust...rolling in the streets of LA was the dopest shit ever.

Yeah i skated a few spots out in LA last year. Ran into so much shit just by accident. LA high is the shit hands down favorite spot. I actually stayed off Highway 5 and Main in east LA. that was my first time ever to cali and man...im seriously trying to move now. LA really is the skateboard meca to me even though most of the shits a bust...rolling in the streets of LA was the dopest shit ever.

take it you've never been to SF or Vancouver?

My boss told me I can take skate breaks... If I get over whelmed with work and need to take a break he told me I can go out into the wear house and skate for a little bit. Nothing out there but flat ground but there are plenty of boxes I can take out there to do tricks over. Super smooth riding surface too...

My boss told me I can take skate breaks... If I get over whelmed with work and need to take a break he told me I can go out into the wear house and skate for a little bit. Nothing out there but flat ground but there are plenty of boxes I can take out there to do tricks over. Super smooth riding surface too...

I used to work the night shift by myself in a warehouse.

After I was caught up and basically just waiting on trucks to pick shit up or drop shit off I'd skate.

I'd set up runs with little trash cans and skids that the boards where close enough to manual on and I'd lift up the blades on the forklift for noseslides and shit. :biglaugh: