The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

skate VHSs i found today in a box that i never unpacked: madcircle 5ive flavors, thrasher vidiot, thrasher scorchin summer, toy machine heavy metal, shorty's fulfill the dream, santa cruz streets of fire, and church of skatan

i thought i lost all of these vids or letfriends borrow them

That's the best treasure one can find

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My VHS is on " static display " , along with all my other dinosaur artifacts of skateboarding . :lol:

Say what you want the Cadillac setup from the late 60's was the best garage sale find ever . People keep trying to skate it when they come over and usually wipe the fuck out .

womphead is a fucking idiot..

negative props..

you obviously haven't seen many videos with Haslam in it

HAHAH your a fucking moron he has had like 4 total video parts dumb fuck.

deca, almost, and globe videos. everything else is just coverage. oh and cheese and crackers.

you need to take those earmuffs off and take in the information of CHRIS HASLAM IS ROLLING PILE OF GOOFY SHIT.

Yo I can't believe this is still a running insult contest.

womphead: you can have your opinion but part of letting other people

have theirs is by not insulting them when they disagree.

You also have to realize skateboarding is really big so big that a lot of people

can earn a living at it whether or not they meet your "realness" criteria.

You are starting to sound like a jealous toy.

Just let it go.

Otherwise post some Footy bra.

Show us how it's done.

i already have in earlier post they were in the montages. but heres another.

but thats my bad for a bitch about chris haslam.

theres also some graff in the begining of this if you look dae zero and pizza throws that the crack head walks past. enjoy from dfw.

bams tight too.

These 3 words are enough to know this kid is an idot, much less all the rest of his hating.

For hating on Haslam about fashion and thining Bam is tight ... that is such a good combo of ignorance.

Not to imply I dislike Bam ...its just he has had his 45minutes of fame and is close to the end of the franchise; anyone still talking him up seems out of touch to me. Shit Element is trying to figure out how to replace the loss of income the sales of his boards had them floating on.

i already have in earlier post they were in the montages. but heres another.

but thats my bad for a bitch about chris haslam.

Yo fair enough.

All the shit talking gets old.

There's enough of the BS in real life.

I think we (erry one in the thread) can all agree on that.

These 3 words are enough to know this kid is an idot, much less all the rest of his hating.

For hating on Haslam about fashion and thining Bam is tight ... that is such a good combo of ignorance.

Not to imply I dislike Bam ...its just he has had his 45minutes of fame and is close to the end of the franchise; anyone still talking him up seems out of touch to me. Shit Element is trying to figure out how to replace the loss of income the sales of his boards had them floating on.

oh my fault i didnt think you would take me seriously. Haslam is in the same boat as bam as far as skateboarding goes for me. but seriously im not going to shit talk on that subject anylonger.

My VHS is on " static display " , along with all my other dinosaur artifacts of skateboarding . :lol:

Say what you want the Cadillac setup from the late 60's was the best garage sale find ever . People keep trying to skate it when they come over and usually wipe the fuck out .

Yo Celt, since you're the closest thing we have to a historian on here I thought I'd ask what you thought of this.

I found it on my block sitting on top of some bags on trash night years ago.

I just figured it was some bananaboard toy but kept it anyways like a novelty or whatever.

Some oldhead was at my house one day and told me that it was actually a legit setup from back in the day. I'm guessing that his back in the day was like the late 60s or early 70's.

So yeah, is this really a legit setup or just some bullshit bannana board like I origionally thought?

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg