The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

I'll post the X-rays when I get them back after surgery.

I really wish I had my camera when he took the wraps off yesterday. Shit was nasty. Didn't even look real. The brusing was something terrible.

If I press down on the center of my foot, I can feel my bones shift and crack.

I'm not really in any pain though. Just my wrists and my good foot side ankle are killing me because I'm on crutches 24/7 and today is one week + one day.

Many more months to come.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Bruce

What are the physical requiements for an EMT?

Bruce , I did this for 5 years in Cleveland . It's a demanding job that can take it's toll spiritualy , physically & of course mentally . If you're serious I can send you all my shit from EMT-B School . I'm sure it's outdated , but the basics and basic proceedures are still the same . I will say this...make sure you have someone to talk to , drink with , etc..that's in the same field of EMS or Law Enforcement . Because after a shift when you go home , you really can't talk about the job unless the other person/s are on the level . Best of luck .

P.S. - Fuck the Army , go Navy , become a Corpsman and serve the Marines and see action out the ass .:cool:

i think mariano or koston are gonna have the last part.

maaaaaaaaaan me too hahaha. my friends are making it ot the premiere so im going to be recieving txt messages of the order of the video hahah i just want to see who has last part i can seriously say its going to be mariano...all the interviews everyones buggn out on guys return and that he hasnt lost shit. mabey i just would like for him to have last part but fuck that its mariano the footage will tell why he has last part hahaha.

P.S. - Fuck the Army , go Navy , become a Corpsman and serve the Marines and see action out the ass .:cool:

The only problem with that is basic training, which is pretty physical...well, we'll see I guess.

And I'll look into the EMT shit.

If I had my camera right now I'd snap a picture of my toes since thats all thats sticking out of the temp cast and wrapping.

:sick:

I wish I was at the lakai thing tonight

I went to chino hills skate park today

shit has more kids then chucky cheese

couldn't even skate

i know its hard to skate on the weekends.

little kids riding todler bikes and shit

scooters in your way.

the skate park that i go to stricly say no bikes

there is a bmx track right next to it.

skaters and bikers constantly boxing for getting in each others way in the pit/ bowl.

yeah weekends get pack

Yeah

I thinks thats why they brought in Koston when he came from es

they wanted somone who has the spotlight

and lakai blew up even more

But who knows until the video is on line and on this thread

*sorry for the nike video, I didn't check it and from there I didn't go on this for a while

no, koston's contract was up with es. they weren't willing to give him a share of the company as part of his contract renewal, so he jumped ship to lakai (which he was thinking of going with when they first started) who i believe were able to offer something along those lines. profit share is alot more attractive than a royalty check