Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Originally posted by decu goldyn1@Jan 30 2006, 08:19 PM

i've been doing the zombie lately.

wiggity wack.

The apocalypse should be coming soon.

I was walking around today with my jacket open, like it was late spring.

In February? what the hell is going on.

errbodies has been so down down lately. Glad to see fatalist feeling better.

yea, i feel you on that....it felt like an early october day or a easter sunday or something today...perfect day....its been a very mild winter down here as well...it sucks though i leave for work now when its dark and get home when its dark so i cant enjoy it....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Jan 30 2006, 04:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Jan 30 2006, 04:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jan 28 2006, 12:03 AM

if you dont have it by tommorow morning, ill put the file up on yousendit and give you the link

still down to do this?

[/b]

yeah im missing one track though, i cant find it

i need some advice....I'm thinking about piecingmy own nose...like a bull ring...cause i broke and stupid....pluss im saving for my tattoo.....I'm not sure exactl how to do this....I'm thinking of getting that part of my nose realnumb..by ....

a. icing it

b.rubbng somenumbing crea or somthing...

or c.findng something t snrt that willmake my nose numb.....anyone know what would d this

or know what rout would work best.....yeah ill prollyget flamed for thisbut I don't care anymore hahaha

really, aight.....i should read up on this ish more....i thought it was only cartilage.... i night do something ele then....there is this dude in my photo class who has his eybrow pierced and its covred in this nastly looking crust its s gross.....hella ashy that id is...but hes cool....i kinda like lip piecings, but they look kinda gay.....like te way side of the lip.....hum.....i need to thinkabout this ish...thanks for the advice though

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Feb 1 2006, 06:25 AM

i need some advice....I'm thinking about piecingmy own nose...like a bull ring...cause i broke and stupid....pluss im saving for my tattoo.....I'm not sure exactl how to do this....I'm thinking of getting that part of my nose realnumb..by ....

a. icing it

b.rubbng somenumbing crea or somthing...

or c.findng something t snrt that willmake my nose numb.....anyone know what would d this

or know what rout would work best.....yeah ill prollyget flamed for thisbut I don't care anymore hahaha

youre an idiot... get it done professionally. and your not supposed to pierce it through the cartlidge either.