Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

hoorah too raw.

on an even more exciting note, i have wanted a pair of little kid rain boots since i was four... asked santa every year till i stopped believing in him, then i asked my parents instead... and i finally bought some. i am now the proud owner of my childhood dream:: red with white polka dots, knee-high, rubber boots. mmmm the puddle jumping will be amazing.

hoorah too raw.

on an even more exciting note, i have wanted a pair of little kid rain boots since i was four... asked santa every year till i stopped believing in him, then i asked my parents instead... and i finally bought some. i am now the proud owner of my childhood dream:: red with white polka dots, knee-high, rubber boots. mmmm the puddle jumping will be amazing.

Good for you. I thought about buying rain boots for almost four years. ( I live in the rainiest city ever, "ITS GOINNA RAIN")

I am moving away in like four weeks, and I still don't own a pair. Maybe that's just cause I wanted the Burberry ones...

Shit,im coked the fuck up right now,my jaw is moving a mile a minute.I'm not proud of this,but it was in my face and it was free.Talk about railroad tracks an shit.Damn.

Riding that train...

So I went to bed, slept for about an hour and then woke up suddenly from a bad dream, missing 42, and my neighbors making noise. I got up to close the window and bam, right there in front of me the neighbors curtain is pushed aside just enough to see one dude jacking off another dude. (they are a gay couple).

I kind of want to die right now.

Riding that train...

So I went to bed, slept for about an hour and then woke up suddenly from a bad dream, missing 42, and my neighbors making noise. I got up to close the window and bam, right there in front of me the neighbors curtain is pushed aside just enough to see one dude jacking off another dude. (they are a gay couple).

I kind of want to die right now.

Seriously get on some hate crimes shit and burn down there house.

fuck that.

ill shit the shit

we went drinking this morning and then back to college for last lesson and i got in class late and realised the only space left was one next to my tutor. So now im on 12oz next to my fat lesbian ugly tutor.

Well, I had to get up early tomorrow as my first class is at 9:30 (my class at that time today was cancelled). But that is like ridiculously early for me. But 4pm! Jesus! I wanted to get an arvo appointment, but the stupid bitch manager booked me in for that time. Fuck I hate that cow, I wish she would just die.

just for shits and giggles...

this is what happens when you give a seventeen year old who has never had alcohol before in his life a whole bottle of wine and tell him you don't think he can drink it all...

MPA.jpg

looking through pictures from my trip to france. me and my friend hillary had 7-8 kids from the trip sleep in our room one night and we got shitfaced.

edit** after doing this sort of thing for a couple hours he proceeded to go "exploring" around the hotel.

mmmmmmmm watermelon. don't leave that shit in your refrigerator too long after you cut it up... it starts to taste a little funky.

i'mma go have some dinner then go to bed. right after law and order is over that is.