Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

what a crazy drunken rowdy night in wrigleyville (i know i know). drank so much and i fucked up by having 8 girls that wanted to fuck but i couldnt stay with just one. and as soon i committed to one the other ones cock blocked.

still tho dope house music all night. drunken dancing. selling a gram way over priced to tourist dude from Oregon. stealing beer and drinking it outside the spot that has ins and outs. getting at the spot at 10:59 (free before 11)

that black girl (thanks for the shirt even tho its a medium). the white girl from the night before. the three bustdowns that invited us to their crib to pregame. the older bitch trying to make money off of the scene, the one random busto that gave me dome on the roof that one night, and finally the girl that lost her voice at the end of the night. house music for the win.

ummmmmmmmm i went to the A's vs Giants game on friday . A's won 15-3, i was semi drunk before going in. walked around, bought a $7 beer and a huge $20 foam A's hat. walked around yelling out all kinds of shit and i noticed i kept yelling out "fuck the world". shit was fun.

i've had the busiest weekend ever =/

friday - get horse ready for horse show saturday then i had an art show that night

saturday - wake up 4:15, at farm by five, show from 9 til 2, home, write term paper draft

today - mass for my dead uncle... died two years ago may 19 then family over where we sat around and moped for an hour then people started talking finally and things were okayish. then i finished my term paper.

it was mucho unfun except the horse shit.

So I went to Wendys last night to get some JBC's for the ride how from practice...

They used the good bread instead of the plain bread they usually use it was sooooo much better...I went again right now for lunch thinking maybe they stepped up the game...Nope just stupid employees...

Hmm, 1:30am and not even tired.

At least this weekend is going to be sick.

I can't wait for the new Dream Theater cd, it is gonna rock so damn hard! Hurry up and get here June 4th!!!

Somejuan, check this hit, so damn sick!

yeah fuck my allergies are here too.. and i only have two zertecx pills left and i have to wait till next paycheck to get more.. so im holding those two out for an allergy emergency..

but my itchy eyes and runny nose= miserable

Hmm, 1:30am and not even tired.

At least this weekend is going to be sick.

I can't wait for the new Dream Theater cd, it is gonna rock so damn hard! Hurry up and get here June 4th!!!

Somejuan, check this hit, so damn sick!

DID YOU SEE THE FILL HE DID @ 1:08? AH!HH making the tastefully technical sound so simple I love it!!!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

You guys are gay for technique

I'm all about the thrashin

dude portnoy can riiiiip shit sooooooo hard on any metal drummer out there...its just funny watching him pull off the most insane shit just sitting there chilling like its nothing. I hope I get to meet him when he comes to CT.

At least they dont wear eye shadow...

I have still only gotten through 3 min of this fucking video...

The section at 3:30 amazing just breaking into the old tyme piano shit then into some like fusion jazz style in that whole riff soooooooooooooo insane...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I dont wear eyeshadow son.....

I fly threw space with jebus and talk to aliens and shit........

hahahahahahaha Dude that guy was off his shit! He said there were no negative emotions or someshit then he said he thought about lying to the people who were interviewing him. How does that work...Good show I recommend it...

sneak go to 5:49 in that vid...watch from there serious...you'll like it...

yeah fuck my allergies are here too.. and i only have two zertecx pills left and i have to wait till next paycheck to get more.. so im holding those two out for an allergy emergency..

but my itchy eyes and runny nose= miserable

try stinging nettles (buy a bottle from a health store and use some under your tongue and you should also buy local honey and have a tblsp everyday).

hahahahahahaha Dude that guy was off his shit! He said there were no negative emotions or someshit then he said he thought about lying to the people who were interviewing him. How does that work...Good show I recommend it...

sneak go to 5:49 in that vid...watch from there serious...you'll like it...

Yeah, that part is what I was watching when I sent you the message.

Fucken John Petrucci rips! Gaaahhh!