Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

ha. you changes jobs more than me. This new job of mine seems promising. Its hard but fun. They seem to like me even though i seem stiff now. But i'll warm up eventually.

Also...

"Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial-arts monastery in China and studied real hard for ten years. If my.family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, and devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."

Best shit ever.

slept in today

woke up at 11.30 had to meet a friend at 12 in the city

just made it

she helped me buy a necklace for my sisters birthday

then we had maccas

she threw pickles at some cops

we ran

good day had by all

Yo these dudes were all music teachers. The keyboard player is a drummer thats endorsed by 3 drum companies for heads stick and other shit. He played at NAMM this year. I started playing it was all Neo Soul shit which I dont usually have the courtesy to play. (music is so dope). The dude in charge was giving the shittiest direction ever. So the keyboard player had to show me the feeling of a couple songs. By the end I was like fuck it I am the drummer I dont care whos gig it is I am the leader. I got 2 compliments "In the beginning I thought you were horrible but the middle and end you killed it." and "Yo your kit is the most beautiful best sounding kit I have ever played on ever I love it. You gotta come over my house and we will woodshed I like your style." (kid who played at NAMM)

Also the one good thing there were these two hot lesbians getting wasted in the bar. Rubbing on each other and one of the girls was sticking her hand down the others pants when they thought no one was looking. Me the sax player basically were staring mouths dropped to the floor from the stage. They were making out outside when I was packing up.

They walked by and I said "I loved watching you tonight from the stage you were great" they laughed and were like "I hoped you enjoyed it as much as we liked watching you, youguys were awesome!"

I struggled through the whole night musically...

http://www.myspace.com/themovementinct

Patty Miller my friend best drummer I seen live. Music on this doesnt really do her justice...

I almost went to a Cattle Decapitation show last night.

Instead, I stayed home and watched television.

Dudes got home around 3.

Drunk.

In a bad way.

Dude vomited.

On the outside of the toliet.

Then passed out.

I cleaned it up.

Today.

I am at work.

But am letting someone else do the majority of the muscle work.

While I sit back.

And contemplate smoking more weeds.

Work is lame.

today was a good day... ^.^

no school, slept til noon, cleaned house, driver's ed [[yeah, yeah, i'm a youngin]], poetry event / concert with some friends. lots of dancing and jumping around... my friends were in the last band playing so i was on stage half the time dancing around and getting the kids that were there to dance along. it was a ton of fun.

only problem is that i have to get up in six hours =/

OKay so I just did one of those hang over straight letter shots.

FUCK THAT!

I had to lean over a ledge that was basically a big puddle, and if it wasn't covered in water, it was covered in bird shit.

But in most places, it was a sickly mixture of both.

FUN!.

i was sitting on the curb at the opening of the the alley behind my friend's house, taking a break from some basketball we were playing that turned into a new game in which you have to use random body parts to shoot baskets but you can't use your hands when i picked a little pebble-ish rock out of a crack and started writing on the blacktop with it. fifteen minutes later, i'm sitting there with my legs out in front of me [wearing shorts] and my legs start burning and stinging like all hell. i look at em and a fuckload of little red ants were crawling all over my legs. i shouted for a quick second then jumped up and swatted all the little fuckers offa me. i went in my friends house and this other kid told me to put peroxide on it, which burned like a mother... that was about four hours ago, and now i have about fifty of little red lump-ish bumps on my left leg and twenty or so on my right leg. they burn and sting like hell.

other than that, my day was great.

**edit: plus, the whole reason i even felt like posting this shit was because i am now feeling little crawly things all over me, even though there is nothing there. it sucks and i'm itchy.