Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't know where the free thread is but you can get these stickers free:

i_love_love.small.gif

http://act.credoaction.com/stickers/

Also, free maps:

United States Road Maps(each individual state)and Canada Road Maps With Free Delivery

Free Canada and United States Road Maps With Free Delivery

http://freeroadmaps.bravehost.com/usamaps.html

Free USA Highway Maps!

Here is a current list of available FREE MAPS by mail! Select the State you wish to order below. You will be redirected to a State website or State Travel/Tourism website.

Some sites will have an online order form. There are a few that require you to email them your request!

Alabama - Alaska - Arkansas - Arizona - California - Colorado - Connecticut - Delaware - Florida

Georgia-Hawaii - Idaho - Illinois - Indiana - Iowa - Kansas - Kentucky - Louisiana - Maine - Maryland - Massachusetts - Michigan - Minnesota(look for the email to request your map) - Mississippi - Missouri - Montana - Nebraska - Nevada - New Hampshire(look for the email to get a map) - New Jersey - New Mexico -

New York - North Carolina - North Dakota - Ohio - Oklahoma - Oregon - Pennsylvania - Rhode Island(look for link on topright side) - South Carolina - South Dakota - Tennessee - Texas - Utah - Vermont - Virginia - Washington - Washington D.C. - West Virginia(look for email link on rightside) - Wisconsin - Wyoming

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Free 4" magnet - "Feel Your Boobies"

The Free Car Magnet you're about to receive is compliments of the Feel Your Boobies Foundation as part of our "Are You Doing It?" Reminder Campaign.

This non-profit campaign is supported by merchandise sales and donations from people like you who have seen our "friendly reminder". If you like what we're doing, please consider donating to help us continue to make Boobies bigger -- even just $1 makes a difference. NOTE: You don't have to donate $1 to get the magnet

Thank you for being a part of the campaign.

Measures 4" in diameter

Limit: 1 per mailing address, per year

LINK: http://yhst-89750399457467.stores...agnet.html

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was outside having a smoke before class and this girl walks by. I got the

preliminary once over, returned it in kind. The second look i received was something else.

One of those 3 seconds deep i want to get naked and do your homework looks. Anything

but subtle. Lady i was talking to even said something when she was gone. I didn't really

give it a second thought, she was cute but probably 19...AKA a bit young. I walk into class

and there she is in the lab next door straight staring wrex up for like an hour and a half.

I was going to wait until break to break her down but she left just before.

The shits starting to get funny to me. I'm taking some computer classes at the community

college. Its a 2 year certificate program so I will be there for a second. I'm not there to

make friends or talk to 18 year old talent but i'm starting to think that if i wanted to be that

asshole it wouldnt be too hard.

• 2 months later...