Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: It's The Shit Thread - no homo

so for the new year... i have finally given up white girls.... sorta

That's crazy talk moogs

I'm chilling

tryna get another job tryna move out

Trying not to think about a lot of things

Eating a lot

Like I really have to start working out this week

Tomorrow i'm going to be productive because it makes me feel better internally

I'll pick up some philosophy books

I'll pick up some old art books

I'll draw

I'll hit the treadmill for real for real

& then I will scrounge for $ and pick up some beer

It's always great coming in here posting and logging out

i actually havean almost full pack of camels that got left in my car....i dont smoke them....so you can have them all...if you could figure out a way to get to sacramento cali.

fuck. greyhound.com here i come /yesthatbroketowhereiwouldactuallyconsidergettinabusticketwaitihavemoneyinmysavingsaccountsoitstimetogogetsomesmokethanksfortheofferthough

so, wtf?

how come everytime i get the shit annoyed out of me by my friends and try to get away from them for a while, they come and ask what's wrong with ME?

i mean seriously, are you EVER aware of how retarded you look and sound nearly ALL the time? why can't you come to realize that I'M the one that's tired of YOU, and just leave me the fuck alone for once?

i don't understand why after the 2nd week of me ignoring everyone, they still don't get the picture. especially tonight, at this stupid college information meeting. all of the juniors at my school had to attend along with our parents... the meeting was fucking stupid, but anyway, afterwards, when i'm trying to leave, this stupid guy james comes up to me and tries to hug me, and i'm like "dude, no, just stop," because my parents were right behind me and i just wanted to fucking leave. but his dumbass tries to start acting like my fucking boyfriend, and keeps trying to fucking hug me which is just plain fucking annoying. are you fucking deaf? why the fuck do you want to keep hugging me anyway you fucking queer?

that guy is REALLY annoying sometimes, he's probably the best example of being completely fucking oblivious to when i'm pissed off at him, every single morning, i am fucking walking to get a muffin, trying to avoid all these gay ass people, and he comes up with a stupid smirk on his face and says "hey buddy, what's wrong?"

YOU, YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM HOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

and then as i get home and go on AIM and talk to my other friend patrick, the guy i always complain to, i'm like "where you been today?" and he said his sister was having her baby. that's cool i guess.

"yeah dude, james kept on trying to fucking hug me like a queer in front of my parents and that shit was uber annoying."

"oh really? i find that humorous"

he would find it humorous, because if he was at the college info meeting he would have kept trying to hug me like a queer too.

so i'm like dude, shut the fuck up, you guys are gay and annoying.

and so HE says, "dude, fuck this shit, i have been up since three in the god damn morning because of my sister's baby, i do not care"

O... RLY? if you've been up since three, then why don't you go the fuck to bed you retard?

"because... my sister's baby MIGHT be autistic, or he MIGHT be retarded, or he MIGHT have something else fucked up with him."

oh really??? well hey you fucking idiot, if your nephew who was just born is having problems, and you're trying to act like you care, then why the fuck are you on AIM? why the fuck have you been on AIM for 7 hours?

why the fuck do these dudes find it so funny to act like fucking homos?????? at school i get the humor, and i don't give a shit, but i don't participate in that circle jerk to begin with, so they KNOW i don't think it's funny. so why the fuck are you trying to be my boyfriend around my parents and shit? oh you're trying to be a funny guy? oh hey why don't i bring a bat to school tomorrow and completely total you're car???? THAT SHIT WOULD BE FUCKING HILARIOUS

FUCK

EVERYONE

sooo let me get this straight

you just want to fuck him not hug him

okay well just tell him that, straight up

do your initals stand for emo on purpose?? or is that just bad luck??

& yes my initial are emo on purpose because i'm known to be overly emotional

no bad luck here my friend

just tissues and whiny white boys with issues music

no/offense to any whiny white boys with issues

fuck man your problems do not matter deal with it ya fuckhead its life and you suck at it. no one gives a shit about you and your boyfriend. i hate you fucking die ya little bitch piece of shit you sound like a teenage girl fucking havin a whinge ya fucken making a big deal out of nothing your fuck all you wont get anywhere in life you spoilt brat kunt your fucked its because of people like you that the older writers hate the scene these days its full of emo toys and shit fucking bitching interenet toys. why do you feel the need to complain about nothing at all. ask yourself that question. grow up

BITCHES CANNOT FUCKING DRIVE!!!

I have come to realize this due to the past 20 times people have cut me off it was a woman.

I was just on my way back from lunch, in a 60 zone and accelerated to 70 because I had to merge right for my exit and there was a guy fairly close behind, and as soon as I start pulling over this cunt pulls right the fuck infront of me without a signal!!!! I almost banged out into her whip as well as had the dude behind me bang out on mine. WHAT THE FUCK, seriously? Learn how to drive cunts because I don't have any priors and I'll take an L to be able to punch you in the fucking mouth for causing a wreck.

pillz i'm tryna heath myself...too early? yes/yes

thanks, i'm dj'ing in 2wks in bk

come through ha it's going to be called trainwreck explosivo on the outskirts of the hood

I hope the bar serves plastic bottles that night

Location? I have a lot of time on my hands, don't know too many people here.

Feel free to pm....

/nowhinywhitey.

fuck man your problems do not matter deal with it ya fuckhead its life and you suck at it. no one gives a shit about you and your boyfriend. i hate you fucking die ya little bitch piece of shit you sound like a teenage girl fucking havin a whinge ya fucken making a big deal out of nothing your fuck all you wont get anywhere in life you spoilt brat kunt your fucked its because of people like you that the older writers hate the scene these days its full of emo toys and shit fucking bitching interenet toys. why do you feel the need to complain about nothing at all. ask yourself that question. grow up

oh hey cool bro! Thanks for the advice