Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

ohh i think my mom and my aunt ditched me. i was supposed to go to the thai temple with them today for the festival and grubb on food..but noone woke me or machai up.. im gonna be mad if they did..haha

just like that sloth from Ice Age, find you a mammoth and go your own way, you can discuss infidelities and try and wrestle melons from birds

of course you were just joking, but that doesnt mean you have to involve me in your insulting.

im gonna be raising two kids, going to school and working full time..thats far from being a sloth

at least im doing shit with my life thats more than i can say for most people

thats completely irrelavent idiot.

that was for bloodfarts thread and contacting the police about feeling unsafe in your home because a bunch of theiving crackheads.

and another thing, ive seen and been through more shit before you were even out of diapers, im not a snitcher. im just a responsible adult who takes care of my shit. so why dont you grow up and stop living at your moms before you try and jump on the bandwagon

09-16-2007

im not a snitcher

09-12-2007

i would snitch

09-12-2007

i had to snitch

I just had a phonecall saying they are finally accepting liability for my back injury I sustained at work in the middle of February. But apparently I have some spinal curvature or something that rescinds them from any liability to future pain I might experience.

At least I don't have to pay for all the drugs and physio I had because of it now though. And to think I got out of lifting things for those few weeks whole they tried to fuck me over.

This medicine contains the active ingredient tramadol hydrochloride, which is a type of medicine called an opioid analgesic or painkiller. Opioid painkillers work by mimicking the action of naturally occurring pain-reducing chemicals called endorphins. Endorphins are found in the brain and spinal cord and reduce pain by combining with opioid receptors. Tramadol mimics the action of our natural endorphins by combining with the opioid receptors in the brain and spinal cord. This blocks the transmission of pain signals sent by the nerves to the brain. Therefore, even though the cause of the pain may remain, less pain is actually felt. Tramadol also works by enhancing the activity of neurotransmitters in the brain and spinal cord. Neurotransmitters are chemical compounds that act as chemical messengers between the nerve cells. Tramadol enhances the effect of the neurotransmitters serotonin and noradrenaline, and this action also helps relieve pain.

your dad have cancer?