Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

oh how cute. i should take machai to go see that. he loves to go to the movies, didnt even know a new childrens movie was out

alure

Ahhh yes, I have 2 showers a day, but what I was moreso referring to was my fingertip skin, as after a shower it goes soft, and if you play guitar when it is like this you wear thru layers 3x as quick. Obviously my fingers aren't caloused enough or something.

Ahhh yes, I have 2 showers a day, but what I was moreso referring to was my fingertip skin, as after a shower it goes soft, and if you play guitar when it is like this you wear thru layers 3x as quick. Obviously my fingers aren't caloused enough or something.

Tips of john petrucci's fingers have been replaced with iron...

i want to t3ell you kids something. there is a liquor called "hot damn" and it's 100 proof.

while this particular liquor may taste good, don't drink too much because it fucks you up and you vomit. your vomit tastes like the cinnamon liquor. that's not a good thing. no, it's definitely not a good thing.

so, in conclusion, i'd like you all to pay for my mistakes.

send me $50 and a few aleve's.

thanks for coming.

beer this weekend

mucho beer

on tap

free

on tap

i love parties at surf clubs

god bless all my friends turning 20/21 in the next few months

i love how some of you are born on the same day yet insist on having separate piss ups

go you good things

hahaha ok lets dissect this. If I indeed do take a trip to futureland would I infact travel forward in time and come back older than I already am? Or would I be traveling backwards in time so far that my body would be ripped inside out since I would be refering back to fetus state and then regrowing older than I am?

Aussieland is too expensive for me right now I really dont have much money saved up...i mean a ticket there is $1000+ right?

Umm, probably.

For me a return ticket to NY is like $1550Au.

You could always hit the East coast for cheaper than here though. Probably around about a G or so I guess. If you were to go there, I'd be able to meet you over there and we could get drunk and hit bars.

Or.......... I could get off my arse and book a ticket to the US. I've been told to look at round the world flights where you get so many miles to use though, so I could hit Europe as well. The only thing stopping me with the US though is the price of accomodation really.

what the fuck is accomodation? hotels?! nigga you dont need no hotels grab a hammock and get on 12oz shit i got a futon with your name on it...dont come to ct though seriously...

I want to go back to europe actually I dont know where though...germanika/amsterdamned/italianvaginaville?