Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

damn im super bored, ive basically been on the comp all day. im on the vip at this club in san mateo with my girl but she faked on me and im too lazy to go by myself. i dont know what the fuck im going to do tonight. guess i'll stay online.

i am the ultimate bored. and flags of our fathers is fucking boring. this is my second time watching, cause first time i just thought i was too tired..but nope its boring. and i usually like war movies

Ok so if anyone out there cares to read this respond with positive feedback. So I semi-joke around with my girl about getting some anal. I say semi cause the part of me that wants it to happen just wont let it die already. So it's like she'll go on a rant about improving our relationship and id say anal would bring us closer than ever with a smirk to let her know im joking. But now I've realized I've been going about it the wrong way. Dropping subtle hints as jokes isnt going to get me anywhere. So I'm starting to make a portfolio containing pie charts, line graphs, bar graphs, pros and cons, and other various studies to prove how it will improve us. I'm going to sit her down I'll be in a business suit. I'll hook up the laptop to a projector and ask her to turn her workbook to chapter 3 section 2 of the "Anal bringing couple together" handbook and go from there. So good idea or bad idea?

$800 to $1000 a week!? doing what stripping or selling your body?

No one around where I live calls it nuggets. Either they call it dro or beasters. Both sound dumb ass fuck to me. Call me old school i guess.

you sell 28 grams in 2 days? and waht you dont smoke bud? if ounces are so cheap where you are, where are grams 20? and what you dont hook people up? nigga your either lying your ass off or are going to get caught up real soon.

im gonna bang this one girl in the butt if i want.. um basically finger the girls butt a little when shes ridin you. shell like it.