Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

so the railroad tracks caught on fire in sacramento....everyone is claiming arson...and this bridge that has amtrak and freights go on it almost collapsed...the flames could be seen about 50 miles away....

http://www.news10.net/display_story.aspx?storyid=25551&provider=top

ok....so the entire city is covered with smoke....and ive been coughing all day!:mad::mad:

lol....fuck the diet.....youre in reno!....home of the awful awful and cheap all you can eat buffets!!....

i took my ex out to reno back in the day and we had all you can eat spaghetti with garlic bread, sodas, tip....it all came out to about 7 bucks. (p.s. we went there for lobster...but they stopped serving it at like 10pm and it was 11:30pm when we got to reno....so we had spaghetti instead...lol)

mmm that burger looks delis..im drooling.. minus the onions..extra pickles!!

fuck.. i'm over the weather in the part of canada we are in.. its snowed every fucking day for the past 3 weeks.. its been snowing since september.. i was thinking of how if i was in the u.s. id be taking spring break and wearing shorts..going somewhere warm.. all my friends are enjoying 70+ weather..

Snow... haha. Its like 80 degrees here.

I so love the dirty dirty.

FUCK YOU I just shoveled 2 feet of snow off my driveway shit was rough///i am boutta head to the city to irish pub...$2 guiness pints