Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

mmmmmmmmmmmmmilkshake!

I know it's gross but I like Burger King's strawberry shake along side a whopper. Haven't had it in a long as time but thinking about it....ah, good times.

back in high school i had a homegirl that was a manager at burger king.....

there was this thing shed make for me tha was pretty good....i dont know if it was actually on the menu or she just made it up.....but it was free so whatever....

she would fill 1/3 of a cup with the vanilla ice cream

and 2/3 with the cherry slurpee

...shit was good.

My buddy got all emmotional saying on me earlier saying he's going to drop out of his class because he couldnt understand how to do a report. The pep talk didnt work and i felt really sorry for the guy....

I just spent the past 2.5 hours doing his report.

Damn i'm a softie.

so im downtown, this female asked me to come through to this bar she was working at. its cool, nice bar, female is looking good, and hooks me and my boy up with drinks. we had already finished a handle of jim, were pretty toasted.

my boy has to break out because hes mega fucked up. whatever, its cool, i chilled at the bar and continued to mack tha hoe. well i didnt smash "slow down, we just met" ..

im walking out the bar at what i thought was 2 am, but na nigga its fucking daylight fucking savings time, and this pigfag is writing me a ticket since im in a no pahkin after 3 am spot. i run up and try to reason with the pigfag no luck, "its already writtin" .. he hands me the ticket and bounces on to the next car. only $30 im not trippn, but its mega wack in principle.

so im downtown, this female asked me to come through to this bar she was working at. its cool, nice bar, female is looking good, and hooks me and my boy up with drinks. we had already finished a handle of jim, were pretty toasted.

my boy has to break out because hes mega fucked up. whatever, its cool, i chilled at the bar and continued to mack tha hoe. well i didnt smash "slow down, we just met" ..

im walking out the bar at what i thought was 2 am, but na nigga its fucking daylight fucking savings time, and this pigfag is writing me a ticket since im in a no pahkin after 3 am spot. i run up and try to reason with the pigfag no luck, "its already writtin" .. he hands me the ticket and bounces on to the next car. only $30 im not trippn, but its mega wack in principle.

fuckinh update. my boys brother just called me and told me my boy got locked up with a dui last night. man i feel fucking horrible. i feel responsable as hell. but he had to drive home anyway. ah fuck me. atleast hes not dead