Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Hey we're the brews
..sporting anti-swaztika tattoos!!;)

Cool song.

But I should have written about the pub I went to tonight in this thread rather than the Team Alco one.

But I forgot to mention that there was nothign below an 8 there. Truly fucking amazing when you consider the average age of the people there would be 30 something. Absolutely crazy.:lol::D:)

THE TRUTH ABOUT AIDS

The stories that we’ve been fed about the origin of the AIDS virus were all manufactured by the government to hide the truth about extraterrestrials from us. AIDS was created by aliens and they infected a meteor with it and sent the meteor to Earth. Anyone who fucked the meteor got AIDS. It just makes sense.

The meteor landed in 1977 in the backyard of the house you just moved into. The guy who used to live there fucked it and died. His kids realized the AIDS meteor was a problem and they buried it in the yard, but they couldn’t resist fucking it just once before they filled the hole with soil. They then lived long enough to spread the disease to others.

You need to go dig up the meteor and give it to a scientist. If that meteor is the source of the virus, studying it could yield a cure. Just remember not to fuck the meteor once it’s dug up. Be careful because the meteor is really attractive. It has that certain…something. If any of your new neighbors asks you why you’re digging so many holes in your yard, just tell them you’re looking for the AIDS meteor and ask them if they have any idea where it might have been buried. They might know.

Thanks in advance for curing AIDS.

Oh I was confused...

But I seriously get anywhere in between 16 to 19. Must be the little amount of chinese blood in me. Like you see and old asian man you think like 75-80 tops and it turns out they're 95-105. They just age a lot slower. Probably all the ginseng, "Ancient chinese secret"

Your Mom is going to take you on a fishing trip today.

“I realize since I drove your Dad away when you were two, you never had no Daddy to take you out fishing,” she’ll say. “So I figure let’s do it today and you can get it out of your system.”

“But I’m 33,” you’ll say.

Your Mom will tell you to just shut up and get some rubber pants on.

At the lake, you and your mom will be freezing, but the sandwiches will be tasty and the beer will go down like a toy boat over a waterfall. When you catch your first fish, you and your Mom will jump around and dance like a war just came to an end. Then you’ll start to cry.

“What is it pumpkin?” she’ll ask.

“I just wish I hadn’t had to wait so long to find out how much fun this is,” you’ll say.

Your Mom will berate you for giving her shit about driving your Dad away again, but you'll tell her you just wish she could have taken you fishing sooner. She’ll say bullshit, no one wants to go fishing with their moms, and she'll tell you to find your own way home. Then she’ll drive off and leave you there. Way to go.

I know about a lot of those sites, and I belong to a few that are sign up only, they stay up longer and don't crash as much.

They have forums with even more stuff. It's how I get my Lost and Scrubs fix.

I know about a lot of those sites, and I belong to a few that are sign up only, they stay up longer and don't crash as much.

They have forums with even more stuff. It's how I get my Lost and Scrubs fix.

bastard got me liking scrubs, too. asshole. shit.

i was like" well, eastbay likes it, can't be all that bad."

shitslimegarbagecan

i like it.

here's the chick from roseanne (second becky-and scrubs, you assmonkey)

http://www.thelonelyisland.com/thebu.html