Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Damn that sucks for where your at. Its boutta be 0degrees here with the windchill. Our gay weather man said so...

dude in the green...

group_shot.jpg

Yo what the fuck is hte deal with the gay pictures in everythread i go to. Who the fuck is the male udder gobbler on here...

fuck I just added a pic of CT's gay weather man...I am just adding fuel to the fire...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nah man, no snow here.

We had weather like skullnbones is experienceing on Sunday night. Plus add to the fact I am sunburnt as and felt like I was on fire, lead to me getting SFA sleep the past 2 nights.

I'll travel more soon once I finish school, and I'm sure it will snow somewhere along the line so I ain't in any rush to see it.

Damn, you are crazier than I thought mate.

It can be great if like me you like doing the work and build up a sweat doing so, as they can have a cooling effect on you.

So it works both ways, but then again they could also be cold because they don't weight too much or whatever.

Well the 2 girls who I have actually 'loved' not just fucked have both been as you described but the 1st one was OCD as well.

Like I just can't understand how a girl who is willing to do ATM's can crack the shits if you wear shoes in the house. I mean seriously??

I understand how an evil/crazy/bi-polar chick would be good in bed. Its fact.

But cold?

Doubtful.

Yo they are good because they dont care they just want you for sex. So you can do whatever the hell you want to them! Its great especially when you got it so they aren't fucking around with other people. I had an 8 month relationship like that best 8 months of my life! Then when I was like yo I gotta wife this chick near the end. She just up and left with some dude in who just got home from the Navy and had a house and jetskis and shit...fuckin weird whatever I got mines!

I call them grudgefucks.

As I said before in the other thread I went and did my ex again and gave her a nasty grudgefuck that had her sore for a couple of days. She knows she loves it, choking her out and shit.

Damn I wish I was back there.

Yo its true I was kinda pissed that girl I was talking about ran off to South carolina. Actually I was really pissed for a long time and I havent gone on a date since just call up old girl friends and hit them up everyonce and a while.

haha dude you choked her out!? I do some crazy shit but I dont know if I could choke a girl during sex...
When it is a grudgefuck it is the only way.

It has to be rough, like thinking "Bitch I was waiting months for this shit, you know you are a piece of shit for acting like a bitch to me, not caring and shit, then when you can't find anyone who fucks as good, you come crawling back for more, so I'll treat you like the bitch you are"

Yeah, as you can tell, that last one was a devil who invoked a nasty side of me (that for some reason turned her on strangely enough ;-)

But yeah, you could do it if you had unrequited feelings for a while, then you think you are back, only to be crushed again, you need to show the power when you have the chance.

If I ever get a chance to go back (only a matter of time) this devilish bitch is gonna be copping the donkey punch tip I say.

Yo sorry to change subject...

Somebody just cooked something in the office I am in that Smells like old cheese and wet dog. Shits not sexy at all. Its burning my eyes and making me gag. It literally smells like a wet dog my eyes are tearing up its so gross its all over the office and we have a big office here. I cant get away from it. I am gonna go huff some lysol