Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by slave_one+Mar 23 2006, 09:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slave_one - Mar 23 2006, 09:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Mar 23 2006, 06:40 PM

slave...

lets get wasted.

dude. i'ma be up there soon. please believe i will be puking in someone's crib.

[/b]

jyeahh.....

I cant wait...

We're all gunna be peukin on shtuff...

seriously.

:haha:

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Mar 21 2006, 11:34 PM

the rape i can handle, but a girl that hot, id be too jealous and eventually push her away because of my jeloe tendencies. not that i wouldnt wang her, because i definitely would.

*fact.

why do you keep saying the name "jeloe" in reference to things other than graff? i dont get it.

DO3esq.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 23 2006, 09:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 23 2006, 09:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Mar 23 2006, 05:45 PM

good luck on saturday...

im gonna print your picture out and have it inserted in a gold heart shaped necklace

and i will wear it

and i will cherish it

:love4:

[/b]

whatever ese,

im jus sayin, get the

job, so yer mom can get off

of public assistance....

ya know?

I mean how good could section 8 really be???

no bueno

tu sabes

Originally posted by ego maniac+Mar 23 2006, 05:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Mar 23 2006, 05:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 23 2006, 09:47 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Mar 23 2006, 05:45 PM

good luck on saturday...

im gonna print your picture out and have it inserted in a gold heart shaped necklace

and i will wear it

and i will cherish it

:love4:

whatever ese,

im jus sayin, get the

job, so yer mom can get off

of public assistance....

ya know?

I mean how good could section 8 really be???

no bueno

tu sabes

[/b]

it will be my good luck charm

sned me a lock of your pubic hair and my shrine will be complete

gracias.

no offense to any spanish/mexican folk on this board,but im so damn tired of mexicans its unreal,they think there taking over new orleans,well fuck that,im starting to see MS 13 tags around the hood,and ive been crossing them out,fuckin beaners need to go back to where they came from,im not even racist but fuck man,this shit has to end,they all be chillin in front the beer store and shit,niggas never use to do that shit,then they wanna mumble some shit in spanish,i'll beat a nigga down for shit like that,they fuckin with the wrong dude

Yea,its like that

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Mar 23 2006, 08:19 PM

no offense to any spanish/mexican folk on this board,but im so damn tired of mexicans its unreal,they think there taking over new orleans,well fuck that,im starting to see MS 13 tags around the hood,and ive been crossing them out,fuckin beaners need to go back to where they came from,im not even racist but fuck man,this shit has to end,they all be chillin in front the beer store and shit,niggas never use to do that shit,then they wanna mumble some shit in spanish,i'll beat a nigga down for shit like that,they fuckin with the wrong dude

Yea,its like that

beaners are better than uptight whitee dickface thatll call the law on you for whatever reason. beaners are chill. i support beaners!

this is a conversation that happened between me and fuse not moments ago. his post above is evident of his want...

fuse: i'm the number 2 poster right now

fuse: that mother fucker taxi driver keeps outposting me

fuse: i'm trying to claim the cup

fuse: just for a moment

shape: haha

shape: tool