Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so this kid that i work with went to the hardware store and picked up one of those carbon monoxide sensors.... turns out the air in the building has like 210ppm of the stuff.. not sure what ppm means but according to the instructions its not so healthy to have that much shit in the air... i geuss my boss deciding to put off gettin the furnace fixed wasnt such a good idea....

fuck.. :yuck:

CO kills

PARTS PER MILLION CONCENTRATIONS

Here is what the "parts per million" concentrations of carbon monoxide mean to your health:

100 ppm .01% Slight headache in two to three hours

200 ppm .02% Slight headache within two to three hours

400 ppm .04% Frontal headache within one to two hours

800 ppm .08% Dizziness, nausea, and convulsions within 45 minutes. Insensible within two hours.

1,600 ppm .16% Headache, dizziness, and nausea within 20 minutes. Death in less than two hours.

3,200 ppm .32% Headache, dizziness and nausea in five to ten minutes. Death within 30 minutes.

6,400 ppm .64% Headache and dizziness in one to two minutes. Death in less than 20 minutes.

12,800 ppm 1.28% Death in less than three minutes.

someone i know died of CO poisoning

(and from what your post said, you're at 1/8 the lethal dose . yikes!)

yeah... i have a few doors open now... thanks...

im pretty sure its been like that for a while (at least 2 or 3 weeks )

and im here all the fuckin time... never had a headache though..

pound per million what?

symbols, did you have that whole breakdown memorized?

thats some freaky shit if you did..

(sorry bout your friend)

the power of goooogle

PART per million is just a way to express a ratio ..a 'part' of carbon monoxide in 1,000,000 'parts' of air

and witness it again....

* (ppm): the quantity of one substance contained in one million units of another substance. Equivalent to milligram per liter (mg/l).

A unit of concentration often used when measuring levels of pollutants in air, water, body fluids, etc. One ppm is 1 part in 1,000,000. The common unit mg/liter is equal to ppm. Four drops of ink in a 55-gallon barrel of water would produce an "ink concentration" of 1 ppm.

So what should i do tonight?

A. hang out at my buddies garage at drink beer

B. kick it with the lady friend, cocktails, sushi followed by art show

C. kick it with berkeley friend and hit up snobbish hipster/art fag club but w/cute girls and copious drinking on the way

D. post with friend in oakland for sushi, drinks, followed by art show

hmmmmmm

Originally posted by LENS@Feb 9 2006, 04:40 PM

So what should i do tonight?

A. hang out at my buddies garage at drink beer

B. kick it with the lady friend, cocktails, sushi followed by art show

C. kick it with berkeley friend and hit up snobbish hipster/art fag club but w/cute girls and copious drinking on the way

D. post with friend in oakland for sushi, drinks, followed by art show

hmmmmmm

whichever involves hot asian hoes is the one you should go with.

what time you kids heading to the art show? i'm probably going to a metal show instead, but might make an appearance... myspace me.

on second thought, fuck it, i ain't got money for a metal show... i'll just call your ass-crack.

moving is stressful. and expensive. gheidz.

fuck psycho ex-gf's. fuck fucking ex-gf's because it only makes them more psycho. oops.

1.2 weeks left of culinary school. rad. i finally did something with myself. haha.

Originally posted by theGOON@Feb 9 2006, 08:52 PM

what time you kids heading to the art show? i'm probably going to a metal show instead, but might make an appearance... myspace me.

on second thought, fuck it, i ain't got money for a metal show... i'll just call your ass-crack.

fuck psycho ex-gf's. fuck fucking ex-gf's because it only makes them more psycho. oops.

1.2 weeks left of culinary school. rad. i finally did something with myself. haha.

hit me up lil duder...

I dunno what time well be there...

I have to get nice an wasted

before shmooozing with a buncha fags...

Originally posted by ego maniac+Feb 9 2006, 06:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Feb 9 2006, 06:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-theGOON@Feb 9 2006, 08:52 PM

hit me up lil duder...

I dunno what time well be there...

I have to get nice an wasted

before shmooozing with a buncha fags...

[/b]

i might be there... i got some money together, once in a lifetime band... so i might see you, maybe not. are you aware of the luggage store show this weekend? also SF comicon is this weekend i think.

i'm going to eat a burrito now. mmm castillito.