Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 17 2006, 07:28 PM

haha

new years resolutions are for people on TV

*edit that doesnt make sense, i think me working a double shift and getting only 2 1/2 hours of sleep has gotten to me.

haha..its all good..I haven't eaten anything at all today (funny, food costs $)..have about 400$ worth of utilities I haven't paid and an angry landlord on my back..so I feel you..

plus I'm still at work..

Originally posted by dumy@Jan 17 2006, 06:37 PM

hahaha..steve when you coming back down to the A?

I don't know...I really do need to get back down there. One of my boys from high school is living down there. I wasn't even able to work out a time to hang with him. That whole trip was a lot different than I expected...not that I'm complaining.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 17 2006, 07:28 PM

haha

new years resolutions are for people on TV

*edit that doesnt make sense, i think me working a double shift and getting only 2 1/2 hours of sleep has gotten to me.

hola pinche mayate sopla mi chulo..

hey I just commented you on gayspace

habibi.

I'm sitting in a library far away...

I feel the need to crush the dj competition tonight.

Dude doesn't know how to make the people dance!

He doesn't know how to make them wiggle!

How logical would it be to start dj'ing duo?

Financially it wouldn't be to bright since the money would

have to be split.

But i'm not in it for the money i'm in it for the sport.

Im starting to tire of my roommate and his fucking nonsense. I mean I really cant believe that this dude knows everything about everything and is qualified to do everything.

I talked to 181 about this the other day. My roommate was trying to convince me that he was qualified to give himself a liver transplant because he interned with a butcher at safeway for a few months when he was like 14.

I mean, I know the most of you are like damn yuck he was probably joking. But I know better. I have known and lived with this dude off and on for 10 years. He was dead serious and started getting mad when I called him out on that rediculous shit.

There was another time he was telling me that if the power lines ever broke and fell in the street, everything would be all good because he knew how to fix it back into the pole. Because he took some DC theory class that he got a C in.

Just today the breaks started going out on my truck and i was like "Man look, I cant let you drive my shit anymore cuz if the breaks go out and it gets wrecked, i cant get paid." He got pissed and went on some rant about how he knows more about cars than i do. I told him "Okay, but thats not the point." Then he started to diagram how breaks work and what goes first and

OHH GODDD here this nigga comes again bringin up the break thing. Now he's trying to tell me that anti lock breaks means that if my breaks fail there is some sort of emergency system that will stop the truck.

I cant take this much longer.