Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some old skools in there. Oh an btw OJAY you might want to drop that name seeing how there is already an ojay that happens to rock XTC. maybe you should research that.. wish these kid put a little more thought into names nowadays. Nah instead they just jack everyother writters name..shits getting rediculous know. All to common, nowadays. Dam shame

• Trash 1

• 3 weeks later...
Some old skools in there. Oh an btw OJAY you might want to drop that name seeing how there is already an ojay that happens to rock XTC. maybe you should research that.. wish these kid put a little more thought into names nowadays. Nah instead they just jack everyother writters name..shits getting rediculous know. All to common, nowadays. Dam shame

Hahahaha.. So Wait Then, I Guess That Learn, Rich, Turdle, Tears, Hiar, Lack, Daz, OJ And A Few Others In Town Should Change Their Names Too Then Right? Since There Are Writers Out There That Have Written That Before.. Haha.. Why Dont You Shut The Fuck Up, Go Back To Oklahoma Where No One Does Shit, And Worry ABout Your Own Name And Bullshit Ass Letters.. Acting Like You Know Shit.. "shits getting rediculous know. All to common, nowadays. Dam shame"

<3

Mr. Tea

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Visited Portland last summer for the first time. Its a great city, probably my favorite after my own.You guys have a great scene there. I didnt see too much of it as i stayed in the city for the most part.Did a little bit while I was there for 2 days, saw the wall etc. Plan to be returning some time in the spring, and making it a yearly trip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone benchin' lately? or have flicks from back in the day? dudes have been postin' some gems on instagram lately, but nothing ends up here........ I'm starting to think that instagram is the new trend and 12oz is dead .............. Also, where is the best place to eat/drink in Portland now? When I lived there it was Amigos, Brian Boru's, Blue, Bull Feeny's, and Silly's ........ what up with that urban sprawl and foodie fuckery? Rockin' Rickey's Tavern guy?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hahahaha.. So Wait Then, I Guess That Learn, Rich, Turdle, Tears, Hiar, Lack, Daz, OJ And A Few Others In Town Should Change Their Names Too Then Right? Since There Are Writers Out There That Have Written That Before.. Haha.. Why Dont You Shut The Fuck Up, Go Back To Oklahoma Where No One Does Shit, And Worry ABout Your Own Name And Bullshit Ass Letters.. Acting Like You Know Shit.. "shits getting rediculous know. All to common, nowadays. Dam shame"

<3

Mr. Tea

yes they should....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...