The Great Photography Superthread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change the thread title back, Symbols (since i'm sure it was you who did it). This isn't the "great photography" thread, this is(was?) simply a flickr thread for photos people like, regardless of if they're great or not.

You don't need to try to make every single thread with photos in it the same 20 people posting, which seems to be the goal by moving all of them to Untitled.

Edit: double fuck you. You seriously combined the favorite flickr photo thread with the great pictures thread? Two completely different threads that should not be sharing the same photos a large portion of the time.

While you're at it, why don't you just combine every thread in brickslayers. They're all photos of graffiti, right?

Yeah, there's a big difference between the 'great pictures' thread full of amazing National Geographic photos and this thread.. Which lately consists of a lot of 'Tumblr trend' photos. There is some awesome stuff in here, but there's a lot of photos of weed on a table which I wouldn't class as 'great'.

Edit - Okay I didn't even read, I need to wake up more before going on the interwebs. I guess now that the threads are merged and in this section we can work on keeping a certain level of quality.

ie. Less photos of drugs and weapons, graffiti snapshots and photos which may be great on trendy Tumblr pages but anywhere else are simply shit.

I will post some photos soon to get back on track.