The Great Photography Superthread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Great Pictures~

That sounds fucking amazing. I've wanted to go to Iceland for a long while. I believe it was just made best place to live on the planet.

Yea man! I hear it's amazing~ They were surveyed to be the happiest people in the world ~ and they do have a great quality of life... I need to get away from the big city-to-big city cesspool whirpool I've been caught in

That sounds fucking amazing. I've wanted to go to Iceland for a long while. I believe it was just made best place to live on the planet.

best ppace to live i'm not sure about but it is very nice but with that few poulation by the time you've fucked hella bitches you've been through half the country.

best ppace to live i'm not sure about but it is very nice but with that few poulation by the time you've fucked hella bitches you've been through half the country.

I've never been there, so i can't say for sure it's the best place to live; but in an article I read, Iceland was rated the best place to live, based on cost of living, average life span, and a few other things. That my friend, is what I was referring to. Also I read something that said there were more women making greater salaries than men there, than anywhere else. Stay at home dad?

Well in the long run I doubt it would be all that interesting for you guys to live in a country so far up north and away from other countries.

You don't speak the language... there's 3 hours of daylight in the winter. Midsummer it won't get properly dark at all.

There's gonna be slush in your shoes. It's gonna rain alot. they got weird ass habits.

Movies hit theaters 3 months late. TV series can be years late, and there are probably like less than 10 channels on TV.

Aside from shit like that it'd be exotic I guess?

Archived