Mr. Buff Man

Molestor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by the ugly duckling+May 9 2005, 01:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the ugly duckling - May 9 2005, 01:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ummmm yeah.... as if!@May 9 2005, 10:40 AM

shut the fuck up you talking dickhead

the worst thing to do when you get buffed is hit it the next night

anyone who really paints knows why

hey, relax testosterone. im not an idiot. i know the spot and i know the city. i've been around long enough to know how this game works. we did hit our spots again and in a few places we hit them again several times. its like klause was saying, you cant just let them win. if you let them know that you're not going away, they'll give up. i've seen that point proven over and over again.

[/b]

its there job... they dont go "o no theres too much graffiti ima quit"

they just take longer until they go buff the next time

Originally posted by THE REGULATOR+Aug 11 2005, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE REGULATOR - Aug 11 2005, 03:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PurpleNerple@Feb 24 2005, 08:15 PM

RandomBuff.jpg

LOOK AT THIS IDIOT,,,HAHAHAHAHA,,,MOTHERFUCKER LOOKS LIKE THAT FOOL ON POLICE ACADEMY......."MAHONEYYYYYYYY"HAHAHAHAHAHA

SMALL ASS ROLLER,NIGGA GONNA BE OUT THERE ALL DAY.

[/b]

thats probly the point ,gettin paid to buff niggas out ,you know that nigga took at least 8 or so hours to buff it out ,shit they should be paying writers to paint at least were keepin these fools families well fed

Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Nov 5 2005, 08:28 AM

for some reason i couldn't stop reading this thread........probably some shit about "knowing your enemy".

oh yeah, FUCK THE BUFF!!! :tongue:

Has it ever occured to you that buffing is all apart of the game? Without buff there wouldnt be any excitement of seeing a panel or wholecar. Until recently i use to say "fuck the buff" aswell, but then it occured to me that buffing is all apart of the game. Without buff graff wouldnt be as fun and exciting. Buffing is apart of the game as much as toys, crews, kings, cans, markers and cops. And for all you cunts who are going to say "how the fuck is cops apart of the game", without cops graffiti wouldnt be illegal. Therefore there wouldnt be as much thrill, excitement or fun.

Thats my 2 cents...

anyways piece...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by EUROne+Mar 7 2006, 10:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EUROne - Mar 7 2006, 10:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KARTOONKILLA@Mar 7 2006, 10:05 PM

WHATS SO COOL BOUT PEOPLE BUFFIN GRAFF...?

NOTHING IT FUCKING SUCKS.. :hatred:

[/b]

does this shit say avert like i think it does? and wheres this from?

• 2 weeks later...