Mr. Buff Man

Molestor

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by the ugly duckling@May 10 2005, 12:31 AM

thats when you just gotta hit it again the next night.

This should be the attitude of anyone whose ever been buffed over. Dont let them win, prove your point - Take a simple thing like vandalism seriously enough to the point where you take back whats been taken from you. Nobody should ever give in to the buff, the buff is the one wasting their time..They wont figure that out until you start making them work their asses off, you put work in - they put work in, its all about who gets out there more. The buff can be broken and overwhelmed with lots and lots graffiti to the point where it begins to slowly die. All we have to do as writers is participate and create.

Originally posted by ummmm yeah.... as if!@May 9 2005, 10:40 AM

shut the fuck up you talking dickhead

the worst thing to do when you get buffed is hit it the next night

anyone who really paints knows why

hey, relax testosterone. im not an idiot. i know the spot and i know the city. i've been around long enough to know how this game works. we did hit our spots again and in a few places we hit them again several times. its like klause was saying, you cant just let them win. if you let them know that you're not going away, they'll give up. i've seen that point proven over and over again.

Originally posted by droptheknife@May 10 2005, 09:24 AM

i found a station with freshly buffed walls that still had that tape to keep you away from the wet wall. Smashed it end to end...hahaha

end to end??? hhh hmmm!!!!

Did you go back there then????

keep ya feet on the ground dude and keep it real!!! ;)

I Remember once this article in the local paper about a station near my house that used to get smashed alot most bombed station ive ever seen.

No ticket collector no cameras but this was back in the early nineties.

In the article it said that painters who where painting over graff went to lunch came back and it was destroyed.

What a pitty.

Originally posted by ummmm yeah.... as if!@May 10 2005, 01:40 AM

shut the fuck up you talking dickhead

the worst thing to do when you get buffed is hit it the next night

anyone who really paints knows why

Heres the deal, sometimes the buff likes to slack off , you never know how active they are until you put them to the test. Ive seen things buffed out immediatly, hit once more and not buffed again for a really longtime. Im trying to tell you that the buff can be very spontaneous and random. It depends on how organized the buff in the area is, anyone who really paints would know that. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by subwayone@Mar 3 2005, 02:00 AM

Meant-ohshit.jpg

This is a 'classic' buff man flick. I thought some other australian would have posted it before me, but oh well.

buffers buffing a character of a buffman

i can dig it :king:

I heard an amusing story about a writer from syndey putting a council worker in hospital for buffing one of his tags

wonder if buffing will catch on and become the new best thing and graffiti will be soooo last year....jesus i shudder to think... :shook: :shook:

but i mean look,ya get a cool uniform and a crew to hang with what more could ya want! :haha: :haha: :haha:

• 2 weeks later...