Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bump for years, i love his shit, and speaking of years, back when i was visiting Spfd back in sept. I took this flick

yearsrz9.jpg

i went down later and someone went over the black lines with like a dark orange or red, then I'm down visiting this week and it looks like some toy's did the worst hollows ever on the building next to it, and did some shitty throws over every letter he had on the building... Springfield is getting whack, big bump for kink and durag... the only two legit writers who really come to mind from down there.

dear dues,aka amos!........here is reality, hoax used u,and gave u his old name and let u hit up tko as a joke.he knew noone would ever notice u. hoax ,and obces are not your friends. that means u to kink. why do u hit up obces next to every toy piece u paint? your not in tko. just like the wood from the hood said. u get people high and drunk and then ball ride. love ,kink,and "duse" are not tko or l fuckin d. you toys are not scumbags.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do u understand ? painting graff in chill spots doesnt make u scum. heroin,hookers,std's,and crack cocaine make u scum. pretty sure were just gunna have to kick your asses!