Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey gaymos this is your boy from the other night ive been wondering something how can u talk shit about you and my crew and go over our shit but when you actually see me you try act like nothing happened and that we were cool and another thing i wish you would of had some of your ld boys or even your boys gaer or onion with you because even though they would of fukin ran too it still would of been fun to hit all of you guys at least once and it would of been alot funnier to tell people at how i wooped all of your asses by myself but its still funny because you know for a fact that i could cause when we used to be boys we used to wrestle and you have seen me over power 3 of you guys and woop your asses and that was when we were just playin around so just imagine wwhat kind of damage i could do in a serious fight against you fucks

LISTEN TO THIS NAUGHTY TALK!!

"hey gaymos this is your boy from the other night"..."when you actually see me you try act like nothing happened"... "i wish you would of had some of your ld boys or even your boys gaer or onion with you"... "would of been fun to hit all of you guys at least once"... "cause when we used to be boys, we used to wrestle"... "we were just playin around, so just imagine what kind of damage i could do"

That is the most homosexual thing I have ever read on 12oz, keep your steamy sauna love tales of this thread. I dont want to hear adout how you would rather hit that ass than wrestle on the latenite downlow. ***BARFF***

what the fuck are you gonna do when he plain and simple shoots you, or maces you and procededs to kick your face in. for god sakes, no rules in a fight yet you seem to want to start a fight. jesus, my boy carried a taser for kids like you, thow a punch and up on the ground shakin while he kicks out your teeth..fuckin stupid is what you are.

hey gaymos this is your boy from the other night ive been wondering something how can u talk shit about you and my crew and go over our shit but when you actually see me you try act like nothing happened and that we were cool and another thing i wish you would of had some of your ld boys or even your boys gaer or onion with you because even though they would of fukin ran too it still would of been fun to hit all of you guys at least once and it would of been alot funnier to tell people at how i wooped all of your asses by myself but its still funny because you know for a fact that i could cause when we used to be boys we used to wrestle and you have seen me over power 3 of you guys and woop your asses and that was when we were just playin around so just imagine wwhat kind of damage i could do in a serious fight against you fucks

wow your really tuff, i never realized how bad ass of a graff writer you were.;)

so seeing as i know nothing about the whole MO graff scene... which crews got ups?

im stuck in Columbia, so there isnt much here, not much i can find anyways, but i only know the downtown area... but i see mad flicks on here from kansas city and st louis... i see alot of pieces and shit, and kids back home do the same, but a true sign of a legit crew is a crew thats got the streets on lock... so who is that here in MO? im sure its different crews in KC and STL, so who is holding it down in their respected areas?

truth be told amos is a beotch......just wish i coulda been there to see him get stuck in the dome........

I don't even see why you kids are getting mad about Amos going over your shit. It's not like you put a lot of time and effort into your bullshit, you dissed first, he dissed back, his shit will always burn yours, it's not like he's ever done a nasty throw over your beautiful 25 color burner, cause you can't burn shit if you had a fucking fire extinguisher full of napalm. Go fucking play Getting Up and Fight Night, it'll satisfy both your bullshit fantasies......hahaha, I'm fucking funny. Now shut up or post flicks.

Thanks for putting those flixs up and I still got much respect for THOSE LD OG's Bip Bump for Dive and Guer. And Im going to try to post a flick of a guy that I use to see alot and he got a wall off Cherokee that he's putting a cool mural together. And if anyone gots any AGES or Nerv flicks let me know.