Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont try to play it off. you know beas would kill you eather way. your damb lucky i wasnt there.and you know as well as i do that beas would thrash you. what i realy want to know is why you didnt break his hands like you said on the internet.....

help im on probation.... leave it to a county kid to talk shit and run.

hold up, i never said help, never said i would break beas's hands, i said it was funny how you all claim to hate ld, but want to be just like them. ld broke mungs hands then you claim your going to break mine? remember or did the meth make you forget? beas has 100 plus pounds on me, no doubt he could take me out. but he still yelled for his boys and i walked away.(while tripping) and trust me i dont act ghetto, but i still get all the girls with the ghetto bootys.

HEY LITTLE KIDS, SHUT UP!!!

both of you argue more than paint, go do some graffiti you little micro-dicks.

NOBODY THINKS YOUR TUFF!!!

if you want attention, go ask your mommy to read you a book.

AND DONT POST ANY MORE OF THAT SHITTY GRAFF, YOUR GIVING YOUR WHOLE STATE A BAD REP

I just moved back 2 St. Louis and I like what I've seen since I've gotten back and wish I could of been apart of it. Is Cash, Guer, or Zeam still around or did they take off? And before I forget to say it I got much respect for the LD Ninjas and all thou theres beef there it was still fun to paint with those guys. Respect goes out to that new wave I've been seeing out there as well like Kink Amos Matik Avik Onion Dues and so on.

just moved to columbia

i caught some tags down town, but no names i recognized off this thread, also caught some pieces that were obviously financed by some school cause one said educate and the other said columbia... not sure who did them, but word up... hit me up if you're in columbia and write and wanna swap books or some shit sometime

walked around downtown Columbia today, names i noticed up most were Sorce, Gasoline, and Nue... didnt see many throws (only like 3 or 4), but alot of tags... not sure if anyone is even active now, cause the only dates i saw were from Gas, which were like 04, 05... i was hoping for more, but oh well... i flicked some shit, including the two pieces across from Columbia College and i'll put them up on the board later

trackstars0420;5241409]hold up, i never said help, never said i would break beas's hands, i said it was funny how you all claim to hate ld, but want to be just like them. ld broke mungs hands then you claim your going to break mine? remember or did the meth make you forget? beas has 100 plus pounds on me, no doubt he could take me out. but he still yelled for his boys and i walked away.(while tripping) and trust me i dont act ghetto, but i still get all the girls with the ghetto bootys.

LD never broke mungs hands. i rember that night he came to the party and got drunk like 20 minutes later... im gonna tyale my dremmel tool to your forhead your hands are just a bonus.....

trackstars0420;5241409]hold up, i never said help, never said i would break beas's hands, i said it was funny how you all claim to hate ld, but want to be just like them. ld broke mungs hands then you claim your going to break mine? remember or did the meth make you forget? beas has 100 plus pounds on me, no doubt he could take me out. but he still yelled for his boys and i walked away.(while tripping) and trust me i dont act ghetto, but i still get all the girls with the ghetto bootys.

LD never broke mungs hands. i rember that night he came to the party and got drunk like 20 minutes later... im gonna tyale my dremmel tool to your forhead your hands are just a bonus.....

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALLREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!