Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow, prude must of came out and done that one for you. cuz we know those aren;t your letters. I mean you guys are really starting to crush shit here. like ive seen your keeping that one river deperes spot on lock. o wait dmv has that. and your got a lot of hands downtown, o wait thats ld. well atleast you have hoax yard. thats awesome that you can put hollow shitty ass throwy's over classic kyt, ld, and am7 shit. i mean i wish i went over the people that brought graffiti to my home town, with some shit ass non-filled throws. but obviously im not that cool

whats that black and white garbage? do you ever hit your own spots? why do you paint over people that are better than you? why cant you do anything besides the same ugly bubble letters little girls draw? why dont you get any better at it? why do you think youre cool? why do you pretend to be a writer? go back to the sewer you crawled out of and pretend to be tough guys while you play mommy nudes make out chicken game and then go kill yourselves.

look at the bottom of that i ! HAHAHA you cant even do throwies!! ahahaha! beas why dont your letters make sense? you make sic look not as terrible as he is. im sure the anal orphan founder is at the shop gossiping and talking about how you two thilly taggers aw really holding it down fowr the rest of the "gang"

please dont tell people i shake when i hear your name. your right im shook, i even pee my pants everytime i see your shit. but i shake cuz and pee myself from laughing so hard at your weak ass letters, and the fact that you think your a writer. im glad you capped my shit, in an abondon warehouse that no one sees. but your not a threat to me, and never will be. Your spot jocking, toys.

YO SCRIBE IF YOU ARE ON HERE LISTEN UP . . . .YO NIGGA YOU DISSED MY WALLZ OVA ON 35TH ST AND KNOW YOU GONNA DIE YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT . . . YO NEW BOOK IS A BUNCH OF LITTLE BITCH SHIT, BUNCH OF FAGGOT SHIT WITH DICKS ALL HANGIN OUT AND SHIT YOU HOMO BITCH FUCK . . . AND FACE IT YOU TOY AZZ NIGGA . . . .YOU BITE YOUR SKILLZ FROM JOOB IN PARIS . . . YOU ARE A BITER AND WHEN I FIND YOU I AM GOING TO TIE YOU DOWN AND FACE RAPE YOU AND POST PICZ ON THE OUNCE YOU CROOKED FACED BITCH . .. . .

YO SCRIBE IF YOU ARE ON HERE LISTEN UP . . . .YO NIGGA YOU DISSED MY WALLZ OVA ON 35TH ST AND KNOW YOU GONNA DIE YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT . . . YO NEW BOOK IS A BUNCH OF LITTLE BITCH SHIT, BUNCH OF FAGGOT SHIT WITH DICKS ALL HANGIN OUT AND SHIT YOU HOMO BITCH FUCK . . . AND FACE IT YOU TOY AZZ NIGGA . . . .YOU BITE YOUR SKILLZ FROM JOOB IN PARIS . . . YOU ARE A BITER AND WHEN I FIND YOU I AM GOING TO TIE YOU DOWN AND FACE RAPE YOU AND POST PICZ ON THE OUNCE YOU CROOKED FACED BITCH . .. . .

HOnestly who gives a shit about that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool:

please dont tell people i shake when i hear your name. your right im shook, i even pee my pants everytime i see your shit. but i shake cuz and pee myself from laughing so hard at your weak ass letters, and the fact that you think your a writer. im glad you capped my shit, in an abondon warehouse that no one sees. but your not a threat to me, and never will be. Your spot jocking, toys.

what how many times before this beef have me and vareus members of my crew punked your bitch ass out. not even have to rob yous fucks youd just give it up like a what what do you call that. you call it a bitch.....

DMV,Waste,T5E? sorry if this doesnt work i took em with my cell phone...SICO your 20 and you havent even pimped a hoe,and your letters show,have you been snorting that snow? but ill give you some respect for posting pictures of you capping shit..but those will be gone over in a few days i bet...you must be fucking crazy or just stupid

does anyone have pics of the NDURE OFB trailer out by the chrstyler* plant?

bump AMOSRRR