Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well im glad it was just a rumor/lies nsworker..... and I think he meant "handle" as in talk to you and change your mind.

AND Everyone I wanted to hear what I had to say did. Durag got his abercrombie panties all in a bunch. What I said on here was for the rest of the kids I dont have phone#'s for anyways.

I call the people who I need to when I need to talk about real shit, everything said on here is not a secret to anyone.

We need to have a crew BBQ in the spring... I buy the booze

sorry mos i spent all my time walking out there to get that picture just to get home a figure out my camera was fucked up....

on a side not im down for doing some yay off a fat bitches asshole but in my book fucking strippers is far from cool its more like an expensive way to get your dick to rot off

fuck yea @ the 07 toy bar spread sheet... i wonder how many different people will get credit for this one

I still see people posting the 2004 one, I have seen toys in the hawaii thread using it to grade each others work, people posting it in european threads, posting it on other graff sites. Crazy shit.

I allready seen the new one spreading, people pointing fingers, people admitting guilt for toyness.