US Citizenship

TuffKid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by oneeightyone@Jan 30 2005, 07:05 PM

the card is beige now with this very sick ass microchip in it that has your entire past on it, no joke, we're like cattle.

i need to wait about 6 more months for my oath.....

pat on your back buddy.

dude, when i got mine they gave me a fucking certificate. i didn't have no card!? but whatever, they be asking some of the dumbest questions ever though! my dad failed the damn test but i came in and basically had a conversation with that guy. well at the end, he asked if im a communist or in anyway affliate with communism party? i said no, no way, sir. he smiled and i became US citizen that day. ohhh the land of the free...

Originally posted by TuffKid+Jan 31 2005, 01:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TuffKid - Jan 31 2005, 01:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Jan 31 2005, 02:14 AM

THUR TAKIN' OUR JOBS!!!!!!

MotherFucker PLEASE more than half of the jobs "were takin" you punkmotherfuckers dont want in the first place. so shut the fuck.

[/b]

hahaha. it's a quote from South Park about aliens from the future coming to the present to get jobs because everyone in the future is broke. the hicks keep saying it over and over the entire episode, its hilarious.

dont get those feelings hurt, tuff kid.