Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this

You cant hate on that ^

It's cool someone took the time to scan flicks and post em

A lot of the new stuff will never match the older generations

and this

dude you're retarded. someone just opened up the vault and posted pictures they took which most people appreciated a lot. there's almost 3000 pages in this thread. go back a few and i'm sure you'll find the new shit you want to see.

*at happygilmore

i hardly ever contribute in here but yes i did dig those up from my vault so a small handful of you guys could enjoy and appreciate them. those were not stolen, i took them myself with this thing i have that required me to actually load something called film, i think it's called a camera. some of the ones i posted are not quite as old but i wasn't trying to edit and spend more time.

thanks for the props and thanks for making me feel i didn't waste my time. i miss those days and without the old you wouldn't have the new, just sayin' but hey haters are always gonna hate and this is the internet and it's motherfucking serious business.

The old shit is the best stuff. You want new shit, then go outside.

and this made me LOL

• Like 2

Does anyone else feel like life is supposed to be about so much more than just accumulating wealth & social status? Do any of yall feel like were being DENIED GENUINE LIFE because we have to spend all our time trynna get money & come up? Is anybody else completely unsatisfied with what this society has to offer? Fuck it ima hit da block with my niggas & sip on some regulated poison...I needa numb out my internal desires & aspirations, because they dont matter since they dont involve greed & fucking people over.

Fuck I sound hella emo.goddamit BRUH i really fuckin hate capitalism. ma bad jus ignore this

Take back you emo comment and I'm onboard with you.

this

and this

i hardly ever contribute in here but yes i did dig those up from my vault so a small handful of you guys could enjoy and appreciate them. those were not stolen, i took them myself with this thing i have that required me to actually load something called film, i think it's called a camera. some of the ones i posted are not quite as old but i wasn't trying to edit and spend more time.

thanks for the props and thanks for making me feel i didn't waste my time. i miss those days and without the old you wouldn't have the new, just sayin' but hey haters are always gonna hate and this is the internet and it's motherfucking serious business.

and this made me LOL

BIGG UPPS MAN I LOVE SEEING THAT RETRO FUNK....KEEP IT COMING..