Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Its on east bound and down dumdum

Yeah I remembered it after I typed that. He was on the phone with prostitute.

He's got some funny ass lines

Kenny Powers: I'm sick and tired of carrying all the weight, the coaches and owners not giving me the shit I need to win. Atlanta, you're fucking out. Kenny Powers is now a free agent. Let's buy the bar and get shitfaced. Get me paid, bitch!

Does anyone else feel like life is supposed to be about so much more than just accumulating wealth & social status? Do any of yall feel like were being DENIED GENUINE LIFE because we have to spend all our time trynna get money & come up? Is anybody else completely unsatisfied with what this society has to offer? Fuck it ima hit da block with my niggas & sip on some regulated poison...I needa numb out my internal desires & aspirations, because they dont matter since they dont involve greed & fucking people over.

Fuck I sound hella emo.goddamit BRUH i really fuckin hate capitalism. ma bad jus ignore this